Bike theft

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I don't know cini, never been to the shop.... from what I've heard they cool.....
but they might wanna change the "28mm" molkt claim.... makes them look like bullshit artists.... just like every other dodgy bastard selling 25mm carbys as 30mm, and 22mm as 26mm....
I may be wrong, prove me wrong ;) ... but as far as I know molkt only come in 24mm

there is actually 2 sizes of molkt carbs being advertised in china

Molkt26 Molkt dirt bike carburetor,pit bike carburetor,China dirt bike carburetor,China pit bike carburetor,carburetor,Mikuni carburetor,Mikuni VM26 carburetor,Mikuni VM24 carburetor,Mikuni VM22 carburetor,Keihin PWK28 carburetor,Molkt carburetor,OKO

Molkt28 Molkt dirt bike carburetor,pit bike carburetor,China dirt bike carburetor,China pit bike carburetor,carburetor,Mikuni carburetor,Mikuni VM26 carburetor,Mikuni VM24 carburetor,Mikuni VM22 carburetor,Keihin PWK28 carburetor,Molkt carburetor,OKO

ok I've been proven wrong apparently :D

cactus is the source of my info... he reckons the ones being sold as 26mm are in fact 24mm.....

so will be interesting to see if ando measures his for us

edit: ok I just measured a "26mm" molkt and it's a 24mm..... but it is 26mm at it widest point....
just like a mikuni "26mm" is really a 22mm with the widest point being 26mm
so the 28mm is going to need to be measured properly,,,

still not proven wrong yet hehe :cool:

Last edited:
ok I've been proven wrong apparently :D

cactus is the source of my info... he reckons the ones being sold as 26mm are in fact 24mm.....

so will be interesting to see if ando measures his for us

hahahaha ya havent yet man, but yeah im guessing true sizes will be 24mm and 26mm

Bloody bastards real sorry to hear that, ed is a great guy and his customer service is great it is shit house to see someone that is good for the industry get bikes stolen...I sell parts to a few kids at school which is Kambrya a local school in berwick not far from pakenham ill ask a few people ill make sure to let you know if i find anything out, i also ride all through pakenham so if i see em ill know what to do...

Good luck, really do hope you get them back.

Latest posts

Back