Bikus Maximus

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andr3w

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've been traveling for 6 months in south east asia and been cruising on some shitty old scooters. im in HK at the moment. I kinda grew up with bikes on my mates farms but have never had my license or owned one myself.

When I get back to Australia I really want to continue traveling and take a custom van and do a full loop around Australia... In this van (say a hi-ace) I want to be able to stuff a mini dirt bike in it (to go camping and such). but still have enough room for a mattress and all.

just wondering what might be the best type of small bike for me given that...

-Im 6foot 3 and 94 kg
-want to maybe be able to register the bike for australian roads (not to necessary)
- maybe be able to do some jumps and off road shit. nothing krusty like but u get the drift.

oh and its gota be compact enough to be able to fit in a van that has matress and cooker and some other shit i havent thought of yet.

Anyways if u get to reading this much of the post i thank ya.

if u can reply

dats GOLD!

easy...

Motovert RX with dirt & road setup
Towball mounted bike carrier - Done

bike-rack.jpg.w300h232.jpg

yer motovert rx if you got a bike license get the 125cc or if you only got a car license get the 50cc

Ta

Ta for that I'll look into them. Know where I can buy the tow bar?

google finds heaps of them
But if your leaving it on back of car/van i'd be getting some sort of canvas cover just to hide it from prying eyes. Might be an easy target... A postie might be better, only someone VERY desperate or dumb would steal a postie bike...

"National Nine News" - The postie bike was last seen on the westeren freeway TRYING to speed away from the boys in blue. It was last seen trying to get up a hill - It's expected that the would be robber will be on the run only for a few minutes..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back