bit from exhaust fell out :(

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pit_Pro_125_rr

Reaction score
ok i took my exhaust off to paint it and were the pipe bolts on to the actual engine a round bit fell out just wondering will this stuff the bike up?:(
________
Paxil Settlement Info

Last edited:
the rubber gasket kind of thing , ive had 3 engines without it and nothings happend... never had air escaping without one

Ive got a pit pro and the thing your talkin about is the exhaust seal. When you put the pipe back on just put it between the pipe and the engine. No big deal. What are you painting, the actual exhaust pipe? Hope your usin the high temp stuff cause otherwise it will not be pretty when your pipe heats up.

Yeah that's the exhaust gasket ... it seals in the gas and prevents air from getting sucked in which can cause popping and carrying on and also prevents the pipe from wearing into the head so make sure you put it back ... It just sits there so it's not broken or anything ... you've got NO problem ...

Ive got a pit pro and the thing your talkin about is the exhaust seal. When you put the pipe back on just put it between the pipe and the engine. No big deal. What are you painting, the actual exhaust pipe? Hope your usin the high temp stuff cause otherwise it will not be pretty when your pipe heats up.

so i dnt really need 2 put it back on?? i realy cbf but if it gonna stuff it up then i might aswell
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited:
just leave the exhaust off all together its a 4 stroke it'l make it run better

haha im wif liljohn wat a duche. put it back on buddy it only takes 2 seconds.

Latest posts

Back