Bit of a predicament!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i sell or not

• get a crf and do up my Revmx

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • keep my wr400

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Minibiker05

Reaction score
ok so im haveing a problem i dnt really ride my WR400F but when i do i love it and as i have not much money atm and was thinking of selling it and getting a crf and doing a bit of work to my revmx so yer im just not sure what to do

If the wr is licensed keep it, if it's a unrego'd bush hacker get rid of it. Plenty more cheap big bikes will be available in the future

its never been rego'd but its been a great bike lol

The old 400 is a very good bike, cheap & long lasting steel valves plus the strongest rod out of all the modern yamaha single 4 strokes. Just ugly as hell bike lol

show ya mates that a mini can smash them on their big bikes and they will buy a mini. problem solved

lol yer the 400 has been flawless and yer it isnt the best looking bike maybe i should sell it but what should i by with the cash money lol

I'd hang on to the wr. The wr isnt going to pull much cash in anyway, everyone want leccy start big bore 4 strokes. My mate was upgrading his wr426 to a new 450, the dealer offered 900 trade in, ended up getting a guy from work to give him 1500 for it, both walked away happy. If the engines sweet on the wr keep it, it'd cost you alot more to find another sweet one than what you'd ever sell it for

Sell it mate. Will get you a V2.Cam, piston, carbie, manifold and change left over to take the missus out for tea.

GIVE ME A C
GIVE ME A R
GIVE ME A F
GIVE ME A 5
GIVE ME A 0

WHATS IT SPELL :aetsch:

Last edited:
GIVE ME A C
GIVE ME A R
GIVE ME A F
GIVE ME A 5
GIVE ME A 0

WHATS IT SELL

or just buy a crf50 and mod that to the absolute best, well.............. thats what i would do

Latest posts

Back