bitchy hurts :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
crashed pretty bad yesterday and this is the result.......its dam painfull lol......just finished ridin my 35km enduro track and had to ride up the road about 1km, heading into a corner a little to hard on knobs and she let go on me......only busted a footpeg, front break lever, throttle assembly

anyone else got any crash pics

P1000162.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and ya wonder why i wont put tard tyre's on my bike

you can have that bitchy crap

looks ouchy but

lol ya i always wanted to try motard but now ive had a taste im gunna stick to dirt......the crf is a little sore looking now.......only thing im pissed about is the hella scratch on the end of my pipe

yer just went for ride with my mate with yz125 i was raceing him and i filped my crf50. i put my 117 back in my stocker crf50 no a good idear to much power my ass hurts so bad lol

bitch don't hurt when you ware the right gear :) ok it hurts less with right gear :)

ya i was only wearing helmet, gloves,knee gards a jacket and body armour thank god cause i slide on my back about 10-15mtrs and the only thing i was watching the whole time was my bike spining beside me as i slide down the road didint even know i hurt myself till my girlfriend pointed it out

haha but is it worth the pain if u dont find tha right 1? hahahahah:D:D lol
and nar i dont think i want big 1s coz wen u move the scab cracks and hurts all over again:D:D

Latest posts

Back