Black Duck Valley Closed!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill give it 5 minutes!!!

was gonna make a thread bout this , that is total bullshiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!

they better find another inurance company or ill be so fudging dam angry

wtf didnt they just have big crissy party fmx comp or show etc??

I've heard from a little bird that there a big festival on soon so old mate's fixing up the tracks that's why it's closed

reco i heard close to the same thing i heard they closed it to fix all the tracks to make them higher standards becuase of all the determined riders and its meant to be a like a gift to the riders or sumthing

hmmmmmm i do remember saying something bout this ,and was totaly dismissed ,ah well

it is DEFINATELY CLOSED i was out there on the weekend to , they only decided to close today (had no choice really) no insurance companies want to insure the place ...

is officially closed from 4pm today

closed 4pm today... hopefully they get insurance sorted out as soon as possible!!! and re open it if they can!

or alooot of people gonna be extremely pissed at those diks that have made it close down

im sure they can find an insurance company somewhere but one thing i know is when they do your membership or what ever is gunna be a fortune

yer the price has gone up and up the last few years anyway...like doubled.. starting to get to expensive... but a place like that is definately worth paying alot for!

I was out there on monday, me and two of my mates were the last ever people to ride black duck. We had to stop riding at 4 exactly. We even went back to the house at four to see if they found a company. (i had my stocker crf50 with me too so at least there was a 50 there)

Anyway i spoke with both the dad and two of the sons and i got the same story. No insurance company will cover them and there existing one wont even cover there law suits so there screwed. There trying to get some government backing but so far there not having anyluck with anything. They can get insurance to cover camping but not the motorbike tracks so.... Hopefully a company will change there mind

I hope they re open, i already miss that place

that sux i really wanted to go out there and i have been told so many good things bout black duck:( i hope they can get insurence as i still would like to go out there

doubtful they will EVER get insurance there again, with two deaths on the land and God knows how many injurys. It was also a popular destination for alot of 4wders.

People who push their limits beyond their capabilities and dont exercise common sense and care are the ones responisble for this closure.

I wish the owners best of luck in the future and its a shame to loose yet another legal place to ride AND 4wd. :(

Latest posts

Back