BlackDuck Valley MiniBike Ride Days!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to see few crew keen as , but jezz nov is still long way away, could nearlly do 2 ride days buy then haha, but guess gives ever1 time to get there shite together atleast, guess i can still do somthing for Me at mine in OCT for my b/day bash haha

good to see few crew keen as , but jezz nov is still long way away, could nearlly do 2 ride days buy then haha, but guess gives ever1 time to get there shite together atleast, guess i can still do somthing for Me at mine in OCT for my b/day bash haha

let us know and im sure plenty will come along. how old will you be?

well just got of the phone with paul (mox) owner of pushing limits and rad as mini rider hes trying to sort it out so he will be there for this ride after crustys as well so its looking good so far

ok so list of guys who are coming:
tyd
atomik boy
rach88
woggy
PBK
mini mulisha
norway
no_crf
mattbombers
fmx_22
anyone else?
tell me and ill add u 2 the list ;)

Last edited:
there is a facebook group/event page for this ride day, so people that don't have miniriders accounts will be able to say if they are coming or not...

dont think i will be camping sat night as think we having my boys b/day party on sat :(
But will be good for sunday, so hope yas havnt killed ya bikes by then :)

yer i think its best we ride for one day cos there havent been many days that i have done a hard days ride and not broken something or something fooked up

fpm has pulled down my engine woohooo so im looking good to go !

yer a hole weekend of riding can be tough for these china bikes lol

ive done about 5 weekends there and only had 1 failure and it was like 1 hour into the first day! pissed off with that.

bring spare levers/tubes chains sprockets etc to make sure , i think they still have a tyre changer machine and everything stil there.

i'll be there for sure,
has anyone ridden at black duck lately? ive never been there just wondering what the tracks are like?
cheers Ben.

i'll be there for sure,
has anyone ridden at black duck lately? ive never been there just wondering what the tracks are like?
cheers Ben.

I haven't ridden there either, but go onto youtube and just type in 'Black Duck Valley' and heaps of videos will come up and you will be able to get an in site on what it's like..

Also go to Blackduck Valley Motocross Park - Home

Latest posts

Back