BlackDuck Valley MiniBike Ride Days!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Screw all these other ride days happening around the australia lets get some going in QLD!!!

in about 6-7 weeks everyone make your way to BLACKDUCK VALLEY.

further along there will be more details and a date set in stone , but as of now it is just getting the idea out there and letting everyone no its gonna happen .

fiftyboytim is coming down for the crusty tour , so if he can let us no the date he is stayign here we can work around him which would be good to get him involved because hes a mad dawg. (he has said 19-21st november is sweet / looks like a goer)

Saturday or sunday will be the pick but either way i will be going from friday night till sunday afternoon . so post up what you think will be the best day , hopefully most of ya's can make a weekend out of it.

Will try and get flyers going and drop them around to local moto shops to get the interest out there .

and once blackduck see 30+ minibikes ripping around they will get off there asses and open up the minitracks again .

check out the blackduckvaley site for info for signing up as it requires bit of a list to be filled out before you can enter and a induction etc .

i may be able to take 2 + bikes depends if i bring a trailer or not but i dont want to drive around the country side to get bikes . if people are willing to drop bikes off at a designated location i will happily bring a trailer which should fit 5+ minibikes + what the van will fit .

andway will add to this later .

talk away people!

bdvk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
which would be good to get him involved because hes a mad dawg.

Haha^ Simple enough..

Yeah I will be keen as.. For a lift :LolLolLolLol:

I will chip in some fuel money too if you wish. :)

Last edited:
yep . was rumours it would be happening again this year , but i dont think that is happening lol ...

get some ride days going at blackduck/fort lytton and we should get all the keen miniriders together . it should spark some races i reckon.

yes!yes yes yes yes yes yes yeeeeeeees!
can we can we please pretty please with suger on top!!!!
i really wanna go ride @ blackduck again!!
can we can we can we????
oh sh!t wait...
i forgot i dont have a bike!
f@rk!
ah well i might be getting a cr80r from the goldie soon! :banana:

some useful info
Blackduck Valley Motocross Park - Home
Blackduck Valley Motocross Park - Registration

under aged peeps, please do what ya need to do to make the day/weekend happen for you.. you'll regret it other wise :)

Park open every day over September school holidays.

Day rates only apply.. (Pay on the day)

Yearly Registration is obsolete due to public demand.

**No EFTPOS facility on site at the park, cash payments accepted.**

ENTRY PRICES AS BELOW.

18yrs and older $50.00

14yrs to 17yrs $40.00

8yrs to 13yrs $20.00

Under 8 $5.00

Camping 18 yrs and older $5.00 per person per night..

If you are under 18 Years of age and coming to the park without your legal guardian please call the park for the correct registration sign in procedure.

For those who have paid via previous payment system, this will be honoured, please call the park line for any clarification required.

Park Inductions do apply on arrival, please download, complete riders details, (1 per solo rider or 1 per family)and bring form with you for completion,this saves some time on your first visit

PLEASE NOTE.

The weather at BDV is different,if it is raining in Brisbane,chances are it's not at the park.

Please check LOCAL WEATHER or call the park for up to date conditions if unsure.

Black Duck Valley

Park Number: 07 5462 9116

Park Fax: 07 5462 9187

ill be locking the day in on my calendar and ill be rounding up crew (big and small bikes more than likely) to come also..
Tim ill try and drag Perko out there too, be good to see you's all together..

woggy let me know about the flyers too, ill throw some up at yr favorite mates shop lol and couple other spots..

oh make sure we have heaps of camera's hey.. and it would still be a mad day to go to even if your just spectating..

haha ill bring shit around to nootsie hes a good fella lol . yer the dates i mentioned sound like a good time to be locked in weather i got a bike or not i will come and help out where i can.
take lots of pictures/videos most likely.

So 19th (friday) till the 21st (sunday) will be it .

let us no what day will be better suited as im sure everyone wont be able to make the hole weekend .

Im thinking sunday.

Hellz yeah I'll be keen as mustard for this!
Just to double check, it's the 19th - 21st of November right?

Only thing is my choice of rides are either my 92 pulsar or my canopy equipped triton work ute with all my tools in the back.. So either way I'd probably need a lift to black duck because I don't have a trailer :(

I might be able to fit my bike in the pulsar lying down or something though ??

I'll put a note in my diary for sure!

I'm gonna try come up :D will see if I can drag sam along and who ever I pick up in the way!

If anyone needs bike transport then pm me as i will be taking 3 bikes already but will have room for another 10 (enclosed pantec 5tonne truck) Will be leaving either friday afternoon or saturday morning early and coming back sunday.

i will be there on the sunday and i will round up the crew.

Latest posts

Back