Blown/methanol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STICK

Reaction score
Yea
Dude in N.Z been busy,Blown pitty,running methanol.user's 5L fuel in a minute running 30 psi.Made 28hp at rear wheel,FILTH

Last edited:
That would take some serious fabricating to make that work.
Looks well made, some of that stuff looks a little bit weighty.

I want one, if it works

fuck yeah, nice install there. look like one of those toyota blowers.

looks like hes using the belt tensioner pulley as the timing rotor?

man that must of been a 'unt of a job to get going... N2O would be a lot easier ;)

Hmm would like to see it actually going, how you know it isn't just a mockup for the pictures?

Thats a pretty nice setup, would like to see a vid of it running tho.

friggin hell 28hp thats twice as fast as bilko's $15 000 crf50 ,looks preety sweet but a bit clutered and again would of been a pig to fabricate

Yea
Na,Reckon's not all that hard.I used to crew and ride drag bikes.Mate of mine own's MR TURBO so no prob's doing this at home.

Yea
couple more pic's.......Have emailed the dude to see if he has vid.

Last edited:
I wonder what the supercharger is from and 5litres of fuel a minute sounds a little unrealistic with that carb in the pics, if you took the bowl off and the needle jet and let the carb run it prob wouldn't even drain at 5 litres a min.

if you took the bowl off and the needle jet and let the carb run it prob wouldn't even drain at 5 litres a min.

exactly what i was thinking, that amount of methanol per minute would be making aorund 400~500hp in the real world, i think

not putting down the bike though, i'm sure it rips, and would have it over n2o for sure.

Yea
mjc85 do ya know about blower's and methanol?.Carb is modded cr 80 has about a 1/8" main jet or bigger,being sucked at huge pressure.methanol is nothing like pump fuel it burns completely different,Blower is AMR 300.

Yea
mjc85 do ya know about blower's and methanol?.Carb is modded cr 80 has about a 1/8" main jet or bigger,being sucked at huge pressure.methanol is nothing like pump fuel it burns completely different,Blower is AMR 300.

The jet in my bike is like 2 mill, and if his is only 3.25 mill i still don't see it even draining at 5 litres a minute.

..........................................................bump....................................

Latest posts

Back