blue print sticker for crf?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V1ETBTKz

Reaction score
hey bros, has eny body got blue prints for the fake crf plactic kit?

lolz, like an outline shape for the plastic, cus the paint seems to come of from my leg rubbing on it or petrol spill, so i wanna repaint it and cover it up with that clear sticker stuff that you put on ya school books, nah not a pattern, just like a sticker kit but a homemade clear 1, you feel me,

PURCHASE a sticker kit (photocopy it @ 1:1 and return) or get the shop to copy one for you, other option is to just use the contact over the plastics and trim as required.. pretty simple.. you dont need CAD designs or blueprints as you put it... just a steady hand and some paitence... :D

i gave the old plastic kit to a friend thats y iam asking but yea, stuff buying a sticker kit rip off mang,

The PFT in the Plastics acts like a Gel Coat. it theroretically wont let anything adhere to itself unles you key it first...profile sanding pattern. We did a plastics kist up for a Sponsors evening held and it is still hanging on after 7 months, however we used 3M Stone Chip Abrasion Film as it is markedly thicker but a pain in the rhind to keep the air bubbles. Was fitted and finshed very nicely with Isopropyl Alcohol 1:1 with meths (vegetable.)

We had our painted thru our Distributor in Dandendong??? used his booth and equipment.

off this topic slightly, there is a Microsoft Vista Bike floating around South Australia doing the Promo Tour. We did the over lay (Abrasion resistant film) graffix for that. They used acutal mother board "thingi's" kind of similar to that bike that was shown on OCC. Looks goofy at first but grows on you after a while...I guess.

Isopropyl Alcohol 1:1 with meths, its a good idea lolz

Thanx bro ill give it a try, but if enybodys got a template can you post it,

Latest posts

Back