bodyboarding :P

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
hey fellas,
well my second love (after pit bike riding) is bodyboarding. Took this footage on the shittest day ever lol, crap waves, windy, onshore...CRAP! anyways still went out for a dick drag! lol
i thought id show u guys my *cough* awesome skills...lol
excuse the shit barrel roll attempt :p
I was pretty stocked coz when i was coming in i did my first 360 lol!

n e who..hope you enjoy and dont pay me out lol...i know its not that good :p

BTW im on the red board :)

YouTube - Stuffin round on a $hit day at the beach :p

Last edited:
Haha, That was pretty rad..
Geezus your a mad bodyboarder, I tried when I was younger got bored so I let these like 2 metre waves crash onto me.. ahaha, that was so fun.. Grade 6 Camp was so cool.

bodyboarding is a preety lame sport ,its piss to do it seriously .But neverthe less i should not bag it cause i was all over it in my surf rat days of year 3 to year 6 before swapping over to some fiberglass ,but nice work mate ya preety shwwweet at doin it

yeah im kinda in and out of surfing and bodyboarding...ive been stand up surfing since year 6 and bodyboarding for ages, but probably most in the last 5 years ive been surfing! I was stoked the other day i landed my first ever actual decent barrel roll at Boomers :p That beach is CRAZY! massive closeouts lol
Its true that you get some ARSEHOLE bodyboarders and surfers but there are good ones in amongst it (like me:p)

Latest posts

Back