Bogan Bin

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaza45

Reaction score
Hi My name is Jimmy Boagan

Login | Facebook

I started life as your normal everyday wheely bin but got sick of living on the streets. I found myself some decent mates and they all helped out with my makeover.

I'm now running a 2 channel Sony Amp, 500 watt Sony subby, a pair of 6" speakers with splitters and tweeters, USB head unit with FM tuner and some bench speakers for extra crowd work, all powered by a big dump truck battery.

I love going camping with the boys and pay my way by entertaining everyone at working bees/practice and race days and also keeping their beers cold!

015_15.jpg

PIC_0689.jpg

PIC_0700.jpg

PIC_0741.jpg

PIC_0790.jpg

PIC_0792.jpg

PIC_0993.jpg

hahaha thats awesome, any shots internally?! You say you still keep the drinks cold!? presuming the rear of your speakers and unit are covered from water absorbency? How long does your battery last running at a reasonable level?

I think I seen your Cousin down at a local Park Party not so long ago.. She was Rockin hard bro!

260120101639.jpg

260120101640.jpg

260120101641.jpg

Good job :) Get more pics and maybe a DIY!?!

haha thanks for the cuz pics bro, always good to see how the family is going! My internals are top secret! Nah, it's all pretty basic but does the job nicely, I'll post some up later! We went camping at Christmas and I went pretty hard for 2 days and still had more in the tank! Haven't done an endurance test with the bench speakers on top tho! No worries with electrics, a few drain holes in the bottom and water runs out! Need some miniriders stickers!

Lol agreed if I get some cash im making one. It's awesome. and I didn't even notice the esky element! Love it

Yeah I gotta admit I knocked the idea off from a similar setup at the Hattah when I was up there last year. Had a bunch of car stereo crap lying around so it cost me bugger all! This thing gets asked to go to more parties than I do haha

Does this come in a stoner edition with a bong holder & spot to chop up? haha

LOL yep a sunken bowl flush with the lid and a fold out compartment with spare cones and fcs fin keys for stokers ..ofcourse the bong itself would be incorperated into the bin itself cleverly utilising and recirculating the melted water from the ice :D

Does this come in a stoner edition with a bong holder & spot to chop up? haha

not on this model mate but there could be an untapped market for a stonor option with hydroponic setup under the lid maybe!

sounds like the Trailerpark Boys edition :D

quality rig you got there gaz top marks for the build.

Gaz, that unit of yrs is awesome and i like it......i might make one this weekend, and wrap it in alumimium checker plate!

niceeeee

Yeah I gotta admit I knocked the idea off from a similar setup at the Hattah when I was up there last year. Had a bunch of car stereo crap lying around so it cost me bugger all! This thing gets asked to go to more parties than I do haha

hahahahahahaa!

Gaz, that unit of yrs is awesome and i like it......i might make one this weekend, and wrap it in alumimium checker plate!

Haha thanks joey, there are a lot of dudes here in Tas that are lovin it too and making their own!

Any DIY instructions? This would be wicked to take up to the track!!

Yeah Jordstar, they're sick for getting the boys pumped at the track and taking to partys, my bin even has it's own facebook page haha Jimmy Boagan | Facebook

Latest posts

Back