Bogs out when full throttle

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherp2nd

Reaction score
Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help me, when twist the throttle very quick it bogs out and will stall if I hold it fully open, I have a 125cc Chinese bike, I'm wondering if this is normal or I could do something to fix it...

Cheers

firstly check your valve clearances.. theres a thread around here that will have all the info so search for it..

next check for manifold/carby vacuum leaks and make sure the exhaust is sealing good. (plastic carb spacers like to crack)
check the fuel tank breather to make sure its not blocked and check the fuel line to the carby to make sure its not kinked, also make sure your operating the choke the proper way.

failing that clean the carby out and let us know what carby you have and what jets are fitted in it..

also how old is the bike?

I'm going to try that stuff, the bike is brand new hasn't even done one tank yet I read that the carby is a Japanese 25mm but that's all, it's hard to know anything about this bike because the booklet that came with it is of a completely different bike...that's Chinese imports for ya!

if it is doing that from idle when you crack open the throttle it will be your air mixture setting and jetting. have a fiddle with those and it should be good. there are threads on here that will explain how to do it.

Latest posts

Back