Bombneys' 1974 Z50A

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bombney

Reaction score
here is my little bargain beauty my Z50a K2 i bought off 1 of my neighbors for $50 dollars.
I noticed him riding it around the street and we got to talking about mini bikes and well long story short he asked if i was interested in buying it off him for $50 dollars so with out hesitation i gave him the money and i rode it home.
:hail: thank you kind neighbor
IMG_0720.jpg
Z50 next to a QA50

if anyone could help me out in ways of parts i would appreciate it even though it has not got its comp plate anymore i would like to fix her up make her look more shmicko.

Last edited:
mate you will find parts on the websites of the sponcers of this site like classic honda 50 also ebay

Its a k2, we never got k3,k4,etc in Aus. We had k2's until the J1 in late 75. The way to date it is different than what they show on US sites. Click here http://www.monkeybikeoz.com.au/showthread.php?204-Monkey-manufacture-year&highlight=date+z50a and see post 10 on how to date your hardtail. These were pre compliance(comp plates introduced late 75/76) so technically you can register it, but some states are harder than others. Nice QA you have there, dont leave them alone in the garage together, they have a way of multiplying! I have 6 hardtails at the moment, some complete some in pieces, they're addictive

Damn, I'll give ya $250. Any more bids. Top stuff mate, got lucky there.

haha yeah they can be like rabbits sometimes just ran the numbers through a vin decoder previos decoder i used was false so yep its a k2 with its orig engine i might just take it out wheeling today :driver:

hey big fiddy ,,,
good to see cheap scores are still out there .
sent you a pm ,, but its not showing in my sent box ,,???

had a good ride today along with my best friend with the LT and the monkey today no hassles abart from a hurt backside :bocul: them bald wheel barrow tyres have got to go still me and my best friend had some good fun sharing the LT and monkey :alc:
IMG_0779.jpg
IMG_0781.jpg me
IMG_0785.jpg

Latest posts

Back