Bored at Work?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitst3r X4

Reaction score
Like the title says.

What shenanigans do you get up to when your bored at work/school?

I become an artist (try at least lol).
Photo-0107.jpg

And become destructive
Broken door handle anyone? :p
Photo-0109.jpg

Last edited:
went to sleep today ........ and built myself a nice double with the bulldozer with a big dowwny so hopefully hit it tomorow :D and maybe set the ramp up if i grow some balls.

i work night shifts so i sleep 70% of the night.

sit on my ass in cool room eating nuggets and burgers....maccas im lovin it hahaha

you would think so but no hahaha but i do that part of my job(85%of it) with pride hahahah

I'm actually surprised anyone has replied to this thread LOL, I'm telling your boss on u hahaha :p

i built my jump a little better today and then i jumped it , is pretty cool gonna set the ramp up to it , and tested my bike and it goes much better with this china head..... thats what i did for work today , and got a big mac from macca's ...

well..... not really get payed , when dad dont have work i go to the block and mow and buldoz and get it ready for our house to be built there in couple months , not that i want to ... he makes me :)

but he still gives me a little bit of moolah because really.... he's my boss and should have me work right? thats what i think anyway :D

at school, cant beat a rubber band and a folded up pice of paper lol

at work, race pallet jacks lol i work in a supermarket with a nice long store room

we were playin bumper forks with the 4rklifts at work today, other than that, drivin a truck not much to do but read, perve, or sleep lol.. very little time for any of it thou.

and to those that work at maccas... What do you call the green thing in the burgers.. the bit almost EVERYONE throws away.. and DONT SAY ITS A PICKLE COZ IT AINT!!!

Latest posts

Back