boring an high compression piston

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ebay there a bore kit on there for $59 138 cc one i cant post link coz i have got enuff post counts

Also be carefull of DHZ, as the current bore kits and 138 engines are falsly advertised as 138's when they are 127 - 128 cc.

Id PM Roost, he is boring my cylinder at the moment, and HC piston. Cant wait for it to arrive, Miss my riding!:)

There are not any specific brands out there for barrels on ebay and in shops, it is a bit of a lucky dip as they are basically a no name product. Depends on who you buy it off of course.

As in my above post, PM Roost, he will let you know the costs for boring your barrel.

If you look at my Topic "Build a race Motor" I now have a 110 3v in my quad.
It's actually 107cc but I have a high comp 54mm piston and cam on the way making it about 114cc; about as big as you can go without major mods. This stuff cost me $220US. The piston is for a 2v so I will have to get valve reliefs cut for the 3v.

I have a 26mm chinese copy mikuni carbie and inlet manifold from a 125, and a Procircuit SDG107 pipe. The pipe made a huge difference; if the piston and cam make as much as the pipe I will be very happy.

All well and good but this is all starting to add up, but I have to stay under 115cc for quad racing. In the long run you may be better off ditching the 110 and buying a whole motor.

Ok the Thumpy 110cc has a 13mm piston pin & the Lifan has a 14mm so you can forget about those.

unless you find something on ebay i think that only OZ50's sell the big bore kit for your motor for like $280rrp (i think)

I was going to make these pistons but got the lifan pistons made instead, but i will make them in a few months, likely early Feb '07

Jeezzz....I wish I knew you a few months ago.

Latest posts

Back