Boxing Day Ride Trip pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
We recently went to Pacific Park for a 3 day camping and ride trip.
The weather was awsome and the tracks were very good the 1st day but got dusty as the days went on.
There was plenty of big bikes to hussle and bussle.
Was not many minibikes there apart from us which was a bit of a bummer.
The trip was cut short because the LXR throttle decided it wanted to stay wide open and bucked my girlfriend off and resulted in her doing a hospital trip after trying to push through a night and half a day but the pain was too much to bare thanks to a greenstick fracture of the radius.

DSC_0050_zpsf401fcb4.jpg

DSC_0057-Copy_zps44b27a99.jpg

DSC_0055-Copy_zps4cc6f1a0.jpg

Lets ride Showing the little bloke how its done
DSC_0088_zpsd686fe83.jpg

DSC_0104-Copy_zps4fb4e92e.jpg

DSC_0101-Copy_zps4765f1b9.jpg

DSC_0080_zps915ee831.jpg

DSC_0082_zps7d3f122c.jpg

The Future of mini riders.
DSC_0243_zps385a8582.jpg

DSC_0172_zpsb2046ba4.jpg

DSC_0270_zps6e1c6561.jpg

How not to start and finish your 3 day riding trip.
DSC_0280_zps4d080c26.jpg

Your misses must be on tough chick mate, kudos on the pain threshold! How cute are your kids! Man I can't wait to do all that stuff! We just recently started trying for a littly, looking forward to weekends like that mate! You must be proud as hell! :)

had a awsum weekend thanks mate and thanks for posting photos and how is oosh hand doing

Looks like had great time with kids playing around riding good stuff!
Little honda fiddie there to :)

Thanks for the feedback fellas.
The kids love it. They could live there if given the chance. Everytime a bike starts they want to be on it.
I had my 50 there shearer. I love it. Cant wait to spend some money on it and getting it moving a bit quicker.

Awesome stuff guys n gals :) Shame about the broken wrist though, oh well what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger hey? I had my little niece on the bike on boxing day too, we did about 1/2hr of riding and she eventually fell asleep - on the bike, while my sister was riding LOL She ended up riding back one handed :) Looks like a good trip for you guys too, spewin i couldn't be there. Next time maybe :()

Awesome Damo, the bike went poltergeist on ya missus that can't be cool, did ya find out why it stuck?? the future of miniriders, now that's cool.

Wasn't the same there without ta there Timeeh. I'm still cracking up about your story of the bloke in the electric cart hitting the glass.

Not sure about the throttle Mick. I rode it the whole time there and it would do it at times. I think its a sticky cable. I'm going to leave it like it. I'll need all the throttle I can get for VCM. haha

Still a Certified MR Member. Just noticed it aint changed. I been jipped.
Yeah ive noticed, i sent carlts a msg and he said he would look into it but i think only nick can make changes like that, and if hes on holidays he may be away from a cpu. Its "party time excellent" when it does happen damo.

Latest posts

Back