Braaap maestro new exhaust HELP!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pit bikes Rule!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I want to put a dual exhaust on my maestro but one won't fit because i have the piggy back reservoir. What do i do, I was thinking that i could flip the shock up side down, but what would that do?????

some shocks are designed to work a certain way up , so it may or may not work .

honest opinion ... the cheap china duals are the biggest pile of crap ive ever seen .

Raises cheap gay china look by 10 homo points.

And they provide no gain over the stock exhaust..

you can buy a shock that doesnt have a piggy back, but they are a crap shock. the way i see it you have 3 options.

1. get a shock with no piggy back resy and run the dual tips.
2. go to an exhaust shop and get them to bend a custom pipe.
3. dont do anything and sell the dual tip you just bought.

some shocks are designed to work a certain way up , so it may or may not work .

honest opinion ... the cheap china duals are the biggest pile of crap ive ever seen .

Raises cheap gay china look by 10 homo points.

And they provide no gain over the stock exhaust..

LIKE.......

It wouldn't fit no matter what u did bro the perimeter frame just doesn't allow it nor does the seat sub frame take it from me I've got six of them I've tryed just about combination with theses frames there's only so much you can do with them unless you get a custom exhaust bent up for it oh yeah pro circuit make an exhaust for bbr perimeter frames that work if you've got 500 bucks to throw away the exhaust that it came with is the best one for the job good luck

Latest posts

Back