braaap meastro 200cc VEGAS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123123shane

Reaction score
Seen it thoughts
240mm front disk
200cc motor pumping out 20hp plus
tuned suspension

well brad did say he wanted to be the first to mass produce the 200cc in a pitbike!

would be one hell of a ride :D

whole artical is a load of bullshit.... like mr. braaap wrote it himself

the closest thing to a 450 japper is the new linkage bikes and braaap hasn't even got one in yet....

cool bike but its the price
they should sell it for $3000 to $3500 max
someone should slap some in to brad

oi shane u should stop double posting quite annoying, but i do agree with you needs to be cheaper

it went on to some page that had codes on it so i typed it again and again

ok back to the bike what a rip

hahahahha, iv read and seen it all now..

200cc, big valve with roller rockers (maybe a V2 hey) 28mm pwk, big cam and still not even 20hp...LMFAO

get with the times brad... 160cc with the same specs can make OVER 20hp..

and 240mm brakes up the front... ummm wat the fuk for... the brakes are more than adequate @ 200mm

and i see he still hasn't learnt about the metal testing, he got his ass kicked here about it and still no proof (apart from a piss poor video that shows he is a moron and it wasn't even one of his bikes) but yet continues to use it for advertising.

oh and $4500 OMFG, its flat being worth as much as an X4R pitster and they are a tad overpriced.

the article says ETA now, but theres no sign's of it on the site...

iv got to stop now, i could go on for ages about brad's crap.. hahaahah

hope brad can see what we think about it and the price

and I am sorry for all the posts :(

when is that metal testing getting tested
the frame is the same as the motovert pro 07
and the puzey pro125

the metal testing proof is a month overdue already(as promised by brad) so dont count on it happening..
the frames are ugly and look like rubbish

lol i still cant get over the fact they can get over 20hp with a 200cc V2 combo, he must have some dumb shts working for him if..

hope brad can see what we think about it and the price

and I am sorry for all the posts :(

when is that metal testing getting tested
the frame is the same as the motovert pro 07
and the puzey pro125

no
no
and no

you read my mind sean... it's all a fuken joke... no point going on about it... braaap = fail,,,, can't we just leave it at that

he he he he he

here we go again

i spent most of saturday passing guys on braaps broken down and half way up hills and stuck in gully's and stuff just laughing my ass off cause my CINIWORX didn't miss a beat.....

and my bike with the new motor can still be bought for less than this pos maesterio junker
there are people on here that can tell you how much this bike would really cost and a good 60+% gross profit is being made at full price so who's ripping who

Latest posts

Back