Braaap Racing round 1 Video 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flag marshals ?15 sec board?gates?or a proper band start? i thought there track would of been 'A' class i was thinking of coming down for a race but id rather ride in my back yard with my dog,no affence or anything just thought they put there money back into the sport maybe instead of spending all there money of brap flags and banners could of been a good track...just my thoughts

haha guy comin second in the "a grade" race goes tits up big time.

I am shocked.

Really, really shocked.

That is so damn amateur I dont know what to say. I am crap, I really am. I now have the feeling I could go to Tassie and become the senior "superlights" champion.

That honestly does look worse than most of the bush tracks I have ridden on.

Braaap, be ashamed, very ashamed. If that is your track it shows what you think of minis.

Logic

come on give braaap a break for once! they do have the mx track down in hobart witch next time i go there ill post some pics to prove the quality of it. mabey some people dont like or aren't ready for the full style mx tracks...at least braaap gets behind tassie, i dont ride a braaap but im a bit tired of hearing people just bagging them out! and at the end of the day we all have the same passion for mini moto, no matter what bike we ride!

Nothing at all to do with the braaap bikes.

Its just that track was rubbish. Really, really rubbish.

I am not a great rider but I know I could fly around that track. That says something.

Logic

good old fashioned grass roots racing. although they are clearly a long way behind the times down there at least they are having a go and turning up to race. keep up the good work guys.

good old fashioned grass roots racing. although they are clearly a long way behind the times down there at least they are having a go and turning up to race. keep up the good work guys.

I have to agree, there have been a lot of posts recently complaining of no where to ride or race..... If i had a regular race like that i would be very happy.

Quit your complaining. We are all on a budget, which is why MOST are riding minis. I would say the budget flows on down to the tracks too.

Everyone needs to pull your finger out and race.

So far im the only guy riding mini tard in South Aus, its very hard to stay in the sport if you have no one to race or even ride with :( :)

come on give braaap a break for once! they do have the mx track down in hobart witch next time i go there ill post some pics to prove the quality of it. mabey some people dont like or aren't ready for the full style mx tracks...at least braaap gets behind tassie, i dont ride a braaap but im a bit tired of hearing people just bagging them out! and at the end of the day we all have the same passion for mini moto, no matter what bike we ride!

Tas I think you are misunderstanding where these criticisms of Braaap are coming from ... when you suggest we are just bagging them out because we are all internet bullies I think you are misunderstanding why members here are so critical .

Firstly if Braad didn't claim Australiansuperlight titles and invite Americans over to race AUSTRALIAN titles the criticisms may not have been as harsh ? If you claim to be the best and then don't deliver people will be critical ...go figure . You think we are being nasty but this is what happens to anyone that talks themselves up as the best then doesn't deliver ...not just here all over the net and generally in the Australian culture. The truth is Braad has a negative reputation on here, in fact I think he's banned ...this reputation stems from his innability or refusal to answer the many questions members have had over his marketing techniques and shameless self promotion over a period of years now ... in Aussie culture we call someone like that a wanker so I don't see why you should be so suprised or think we are all cruel when we do it here.

Last edited:
Tas I think you are misunderstanding where these criticisms of Braaap are coming from ... when you suggest we are just bagging them out because we are all internet bullies I think you are misunderstanding why members here are so critical .

Firstly if Braad didn't claim Australiansuperlight titles and invite Americans over to race AUSTRALIAN titles the criticisms may not have been as harsh ? If you claim to be the best and then don't deliver people will be critical ...go figure . You think we are being nasty but this is what happens to anyone that talks themselves up as the best then doesn't deliver ...not just here all over the net and generally in the Australian culture. The truth is Braad has a negative reputation on here, in fact I think he's banned ...this reputation stems from his innability or refusal to answer the many questions members have had over his marketing techniques and shameless self promotion over a period of years now ... in Aussie culture we call someone like that a wanker so I don't see why you should be so suprised or think we are all cruel when we do it here.

i do understand why people have there thoughts, but what im more suggesting is that as soon as braaap is mentioned there is straight away bad reports

i do understand why people have there thoughts, but what im more suggesting is that as soon as braaap is mentioned there is straight away bad reports

Tas I don't really think you understand why people have their thoughts ...if you did you would also understand the negative responses braaap posts attract here ... This is because you have'nt been here long ...I don't mean that as an insult mate it's just the news ...because if you had been you would understand a bit better I reckon. If you really do want to understand you should go to braads profile and read his posts back to a few years ago when we all were enthusiastic of him and all things braaap. Then read ahead and you will see why braaads reputation has gone thru such a dramatic change on here. You will at least understand this is not something that happened overnight and that Braad had every opportunity to reverse the situation but failed to do so.

So if you bare in mind most members here were already against (and insulted)over the braaap superlight rebrand thing and Braaad claiming it as the AUSTRALIAN title surely you can understand the negative response from members ?

I mean he was even inviting Americans over to race on planet mini's ffs ... could you IMAGINE coming across the pond the race an Aussie title and finding THAT? .. I mean what if he like half the other riders in the country rode a honda ? He wouldn't even have a class let alone a race ?

In that context the criticsms are valid.

Lastly I'd like to say in any other circumstance I'd be 100% positive in my support of ANYONE who rides mini's anyone who knows me knows that ...the same goes for all the other members that have posted here we aren't haters. I know what Gaza and all the riders are doing good work on the tracks down there but to us it's like living in Germany in 1940 and knowing a really cool guy in the Nazi party ... Sure ya like him but you also know he is part of an EVIL nasty bigger picture ...and that bigger picture is out to take over the world you love and destroy it .

Hope that explains it a bit more mate. :alc:

Last edited:
thanks for explaing that dreddy ill have to check out his post to understand truley, i guess in a small place like austraila you can burn out really fast if you do the wrong thing. But braaap did bring the sport alive in tasmaina,if i didnt hear about braaap in the first place i wouldent be here riding minis. but once again thanks for explaining

Latest posts

Back