braced crf50 frame or billet thumpstar?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dude!

Reaction score
Hey people. I'm looking for opinions on whether to keep and brace my crf frame or i've got the option to pick up a reasonably priced billet thumpstar frame. The bike will have a +2 swingarm and a longer forks.

one of these badboy's:
pic001-1.jpg

Brace the standard one !!! If done properly, you will never bend it. Will work great with +2 swingarm and fork extensions.

The billet frame will still be significantly stronger than a braced stock frame.

It's one piece alloy as opposed to bit's of metal welded to a an existing frame. Welds will never be as strong as a single piece of billet.

In saying that I haven't seen a strengthen stocker frame break either so up to you home much money you want to spend.

They are damn sexy though. :)

After welding and powdercoating it will probably work out the same money to buy the Thumpstar frame.

crf parts will bolt up to crf frame , crf parts bolting up to thumpstar frame could and most likely will have issues bolting together , and is all so the chonda issue haha

Latest posts

Back