//BRAD\\ 09 crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

//BRAD\\

Reaction score
Hey everyone my names brad im from newcastle and i bought myself a christmas present
Image133.jpg

plans are to run stocka with some suspension work but everyone says that.

nice work dude , looks good

Gonna mod it up or anything

And welcome to miniriders dude , there are lots of people here that can help ya out if ya get stuck,

Ride it hard

frame looks good dude, great to see another build coming up.
so many people modding hondas right now, its great haha
keep us posted on the build

Welcome dude , good to see another crf project getting started.

I see your from newi , just wondering if you plan on racing on the 8th of feb

Would be keen to tee up a ride

thanks for the welcome guys, yeah the $400 cash back on crf50s was too good to refuse and unit im heading to the race day not sure if ill ride cos im waiting for my pro taper bar kit from yamaha of troy. Whats the track like? im heaps keen to line up but my bike has no suspension work at all.

Image107.jpg

bought a few bits from kaos, skid plate, air filter and tapered steering head bearings

Dude slow down ! this is the fastest build ive seen ever happen lol

Nice work on the strengthening and cradle u make the cradle yourself?

keep it up man!

thanks man yeah i strenghtened it and made the cradle for it, powdercoat cost me a carton of crownies.

Hey Brad , I couldn't pm you but how much would you charge to make the same cradle mount?
My bolt ripped through my top engine mount , so I need a cradle to prevent it happening again.

Let us know dude , super keen.
Can get you cheap arse big name brand parts if you need , hit me up for a list

hey due who does ya weldnd on the frame cos had 2 take me good frame of and put me stoka 1 on and i wantd 2 get it bracd up

Latest posts

Back