//BRAD\\ 09 crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey unit i should have a few cradles made up by the end of the week ill let you know, and aspect i did all of my frame if you want yours done let me know , and fgmhgcxkjlboy cheers for the comment ill check yours out

100_5860.jpg

100_5861.jpg

new seat (chinga) and one ind sticker kit

the new pics with the tall seat and graphics look sick with the wite frame, that bike looks heeps clean

Damn brad, That has come up sweet.

Looks so good i wouldn't want to get it dirty :D

That looks sweet as mate. Best CRF50 I have seen on here so far.

The only thing I don't know about is the exhaust. A chrome pipe would look nicer but I'm sure you have spent enough money!! :D

thanks guys im happy with how it looks now i just need to get my suspension sorted i will be putting a fox float shock in it and a fork leg+spring kit (not sure what brand yet), FGFMXBOY the seat is from mingn50s (dont know there number) at glendale and cost me $60

bar kit rocked up at my door while i was at big day out my neighbour called and told me, i almost came home i was that excited but im glad i stayed it was the best day, anyway heres how she come up.
100_5868.jpg

i cut my bars down an inch either side they were so wide and looked strange
100_5867.jpg

i got the bar kit from yamaha of troy by the way and they are good to deal with, but eastcoast has them for $350 at the moment which is the same as what i ended up paying

sweet bike man!!i reakon (seing as your a good welder) you should weld on a shock mount n make it inti a mono swinga...also get a 88 kit n red baron forks with an elka rear!!1that would be sweet

nice frame n graphics

$50 for a cradle let me know asap because id rather do a heap at once

looks pretty damn good, did you happen to keep the original plastics and graphics or did you use the aftermarket graphics on the honda plastics? because im looking to buy a stock set.

yeah mate i stuck the graphis on my original plastics, i couldnt afford to buy good ones and i didnt want to put my graphics on cheap plastics, i would have like to have kept them im sure oem ones arent real cheap either. And the cradle supports the motor from below to prevent snapping engine mounts off.

hey mate this thing looks sick i wonder what it would look like with a white swing arm i think the white frame is so much better than a black frame looks so clean....makes me wanna keep goin on my 50 i havnt even looked at the thing for like 2 months haha and it brand new

Latest posts

Back