Brad Frace crash = gnarly stuff

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Check out this nasty crash,

scary-6785.jpg

scary-6786.jpg

scary-6787.jpg

scary-6788.jpg

scary-6789.jpg

scary-6790.jpg

scary-6791.jpg

scary-6792.jpg

scary-6793.jpg

scary-6794.jpg

Official Statement

I just wanted to give everyone a report on Brad’s condition. Saturday, March 19th, Brad Frace was in horrific crash and was life flighted to Harris Methodist Hospital. It was found that he had a crushed vertebrae in his mid-back, they rushed him into surgery for 8 and 1/2 hours. They removed all the broken pieces and implanted an artificial vertebrae and two rods. They used all the broken bone fragments to fuse five of the vertebraes together. The surgeon said everything went well. He has feeling in both legs, but is unable to move them YET. He is out of ICU already and he is scheduled to move to Baylor Institute of Rehabilitation on Wednesday for rehab for an undetermined amount of time. The Frace family would like to thank everyone for their amazing amount of support and prayers and a special thanks to Paul the medic at Oakhill MX. He made all the right decisions preventing further injury.

-Mike Frace

how did he manage that ? good luck to him !

Fook me, i was half way through the pics and not sure if i should keep looking.

Thats insane, hope the guys ok.

dude thats nasty hope all goes well for you keep us posted just goes to show things can turn to **** in a few seconds

wow, hope the recovery goes well, and as for those medics, damn there good, the decisions save people walking capabilities

That did look nasty.

Hope the recovery is speedy and complete.

logic

Latest posts

Back