brake problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tas

Reaction score
done

done thanks for the help

Last edited:
remove the brake pads and use a g clamp to push the caliper piston back in, or carefully use a large flat blade screw driver and pry it back in..

and no lol no grease in your carb.. but you will need to tune it to suite your engine..

wat size engine is it?

ill dip a bit on my finger and rub it around

so i just put on my new oko carbie and i started it for the first time and it revs like a mofo, i know its ment to rev a lot more but im not sure if its ment to rev this much?? so heres a video of my phone to give you guys a rough idea...sorry for the crappy video..

just click on it

just make sure there is play in the throttle cable and the slide returns back nicely..

a decent vacuum leak can make it idle funny too, so spray some wd40 or something all around the manifold and carb while its running to see if the rpm's change.. if it does then theres a vacuum leak..

i had a play around with idol today and got it sounding like it should be. but ever since i turned it of it wont start back up again? i thoght i might of flooded it so i waited 15mins and still no response? but when i kicked it over to turn the idol down it started first kick so i was pretty pumped about that!

Latest posts

Back