Brakes parts for marzocchi forks ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirty curty

Reaction score
Hi im new to mini riders I just brought a crf50 the other week with marzocchi forks on it and Hayes mx brakes but the brakes wont stay bled and I can't seem to find any info on them. The mtb shop suggested going to shimanos as its easier to find parts but I can't get any info on if they will fit the 3.5mm Hayes rotor and also does anyone know where to get replacement rotors for these ? image.jpg

Welcome to Minirider's

Don't forget to drop in and say hello in our Introduce Yourself thread too.

Are they Marzocchi replica's, or do they have a M stamped/cast into the bottom of the fork legs ?
To me it looks like someone has modified your hub's to accept Mountain bike disc brakes.

I zoomed in on your pic and it look's like there might be a 4 bolt flange behind the disc?
Can you post up a closer pic of the front hub's and caliper, with mount etc?
What is the bolt spacing on the front caliper mount too ? 51mm ?

Cheers, Craig

Hey thanx for the reply yeh they are genuine marzocchi even the triple clamps are marzocchi lol
The rotor is a 185mm 5-bolt that I can't seem to find anywhere and the caliper mount is 52mm hole centres so it doesn't leave a lot of options. I have taken the caliper to a mtb shop and found a mtb caliper will fit but I'm just unsure on if it will fit the 3.5mm thick rotor hers some pics of the brakes image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
These caliper, master and line are a direct fit for the Marzocchi forks
FRONT BRAKE SYSTEM 4 SSR TX X4 LXR 51mm - WHS-2075 - Pit Bike Brakes - Pit Bike Chassis Parts - TBolt USA, LLC
PitsterPRO HD Race Front Brake Kit, Fits X4R LXR ? PitsterPRO ? Buy Online Australia at DHZ

I'm not sure if you will need a bigger front disc to suit them though.
I have also heard that a KX65 front brake caliper will fit too.

The original part's you have can be bought new from here -http://paxracingstore.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=55_80

Last edited:
Have a look on Paxracingstore.com mate they have formula front brake setups for the zokes, but can get pricey. I had the same problem as you and there's a few options, lucky I was changing the wheels at the time but ended up going just a standard I pot chinese front caliper on the front which fits the zokes and a Galfer rotor on a standard 4 bolt hub. U can get the conversion brackets to get the mount bike calipers to fit or could make your own. I dunno if any of that helps or not but it can be sorted.
Might be worth changing the front hub in the long run to be able to upgrade the brakes to a more cost effective way.
7c1ff48c7194766aca82e3163a9b94c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back