Brand new DHZ140 pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoluver

Reaction score
img10938iu2.jpg

img1083wb3.jpg

img1090mz0.jpg

img1087ea1.jpg

img1096hs3.jpg

img1097wj1.jpg

img1081mi7.jpg

Much different from a Pitpro?
Genuine Lifan? I don't know.

I paid $880 Including postage, i took it for a spin up and down the driveway. The 140 absolutely eats my ducar 125. So far I am happy with the quality of the bike. I'm going to take it for a good ride tomorrow.

Yep will eventually get around to putting Makita Suzuki graphics on it.

Last edited:
looks preety nice better than they do on ebay,well done mate.i reckon go the honda sobe graphics from one industries and mybe a new barpad or bars to get it looking real smick

looks preety nice better than they do on ebay,well done mate.i reckon go the honda sobe graphics from one industries and mybe a new barpad or bars to get it looking real smick

Hahah this is an ebay bike lol:D He sells them on ebay from his website www.dhz.com.au . Nah I'm a Suzuki rider, only if SoBe still sponsored Suzuki. Here's a pic of my rm125.
img1037ku3.jpg

Looks good, But they still need to put much better tires on them, there shit!!!
I cant believe they go all the way to building semi good quality bikes and leave absolute shit house rubber on em...

I would have to say very good point, But still, u spend good dollars on a bike then have to spend another $100+ a week later.
I feel out of all the mods u can do to a stock bike, tires are definitely a priority.
Those dreaded front end wash-outs suck......

Dhz

Well done man, you have made a good choice with the 140. Me & my son got one each at the start of the year & have been very happy with em. Got a 125 pitpro for my youngest & seriously, these 140's eat them for breakfast. Make sure you locktite EVERYTHING on the bike as it will rattle itself to bits otherwise. Watch out for the suspension (if you are a rider & not just a poser) upgrade it if/when you can afford it - good luck matey :D

the quality of the stock tyres are shit i changed them before i even used em.

dhz also do two other models,
both with better tyres, better brakes, much better frame, better forks, the top one gets marzocchi forks and lots off billet bits four spot front brakes
ive just ordered the middle off the range one ill post some pics when it gets here next week

Well before i went riding today i checked over every main bolt. I spent around 2 hours giving it a good hard break in at a little minibike flat track with berms and heaps of ruts, the suspension imo handled fairly good for a stock cheap bike way better compared to my other minibike. The motor is pretty damn good it has a shit load more wheel spin then my ducar 125. The longer I'm riding it the more power it seems to be getting so i guess I'm breaking the motor in correctly. Tho while heading home, the only bolt's i didn't check where the chain guide bolt's. Well that came off but I'm not sure if the bolts came undone from vibration as some of the bolts where not tight to start off with. And also the chain stretched a shit load and ended up comming off which is normal anyway as new chains always stretch. Besides having very shit gearbox oil in it from factory it goes fairly hard for a stocker...

While cleaning out the carby today i measured the carby. It is indeed a 30mm carby not a 26mm or 22mm like someone else was saying, another myth busted.

Latest posts

Back