BREMBO brake's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebsktm

Reaction score
hi, i was just wondering if anyone know's the price's of the Brembo's you can get for
mini's and where can i get them?
also does anyone know how i can get twin front disc's because my fork's only have one caliper from the fork's, im sure my dad will have a solution when i speak to him
but do any of you know? for the MotoVert rx 150 ^^
cheers

akunar have them in 4 and 2 pots, and so do big 50s i think,

akunar there about $80 us and big 50s i think there $160

you mite need to make a mount for them to fit tho,,

yeah well my dad's a motocycle mechanic he will boj some thing up :)
Cheers china!

i looked on akunar website and i didnt see any brembo's, there wasnt anything to do with them :\
yeah i know, prob'z a master cylinder for 2 line's

hmm he dosnt have them any more,
ill email him and ask him info, cuz i know they had some, cuz i got some in my shed atm

yer email akunar, jst checking my emails, i emailed him about them ages ago

The Brembo Callipers we sell are obviously clones of the originals. TheBrake BRK020601 is a 4 piston caliper with 4 individual pads. Because of thecheap cost of the calipers the pads are no longer sold seperatley. Allcalipers can be sandblasted to any color desired. Suits 285-320mm Rotors x3.75mmOverall Dimensions LxWxH 155 x 76 x 75mm 40mm Centre to Centre with10mm Mounts. Cost $39.13 USDea and available for left or right side. It'sthe same deal with the butterfly brembo however it is a twin pot caliper andsuits 180-300mm Rotors x 3.75mm. Overall Dimensions LxWxH 100 x 65 x 67.5mm.80mm Centre to Centre with 10mm Mounts. $21.34 USD. Both use common standardsize banjo bolts which are supplied.
TOTAL $ 109.69 USD = $156.00 AUD with post

if you rly cant find them any where else, i got a 4 pot red brembo one and a 2 pot red brembo one too, i could sell you,

thanks for the infomation china boy, ill look into it further befor i do anything

hi, i was just wondering if anyone know's the price's of the Brembo's you can get for
mini's and where can i get them?
also does anyone know how i can get twin front disc's because my fork's only have one caliper from the fork's, im sure my dad will have a solution when i speak to him
but do any of you know? for the MotoVert rx 150 ^^
cheers

You need to run 2 left fork legs, after that i have no idea how to hook it up and get it working, corey58 done it ages ago.

here check out his bike
Motovert Pro L/E 07 119cc Daytona - corey58’s Photo Gallery - Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

im going to upgrade the whole bike anyway :D
give me some idea's on what you'd do?

yeah i already know what im doing to the bike
and yeah im going to be using my Rx for motard aswell
i think 2 front breaks will be a over kill..
so i might go one
but brembo is a deffo

yeah i find most pit bikes are over braked...specially the rear....gonna try 1 of those abs kits 1 day

Latest posts

Back