Brendo's BBR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Hey guys can't believe I've got a bbr in my hands, still pinching myself haha.
Anyways I've got a whole roller on the way and the first box turned up today now to get stuck in and polish the beautiful thing.
I'll be uploading a crap load of pics as I go but I reckon this may be a slow process.

8e7ysy2y.jpg

nice one brendo, you never cease to amaze us! will look top notch, and i look foward to seeing what you do with it :)

Cheers fellas, biggest decision is what engine to save for.
I've got a cheaper option and then the option the frame deserves but the budget might not allow haha.

I like your thinking lad, I'm probably not gonna rush into it so we'll wait and see.

I like your thinking lad, I'm probably not gonna rush into it so we'll wait and see.

yeah mate, i understand,you've got a few bikes to handle now! and you know what they say : "slow and steady wind the race"

Well I think someone needs to go against the grain here and say NO MORE Brendon!

Enough's a enough, now just give me the roller and let's just put this all behind us!

Well I think someone needs to go against the grain here and say NO MORE Brendon!

Enough's a enough, now just give me the roller and let's just put this all behind us!

Yeah alright lad no worries, come and get it dude you can pry it out of my cold dead hands.

do you have a money tree? you must.....

Haha na mate tax return finally came through, sold the 140 and overtime lad, oh and no life lol.

Bahahaha, you have no life to be dedicated to minis!
my every weekend= "work on the bike, go on MR, or just play some tf2 lol!"

Sweet!! :) not big fan of polishing right up! me. like the stock look more
Timeehs reply makes me lol .

Very Nice Brendo!!! Seeing as you've done your fair share of China dabbling, it's time for Takegawa or Kitaco or something???? Give this frame the engine it deserves!!!!

Very Nice Brendo!!! Seeing as you've done your fair share of China dabbling, it's time for Takegawa or Kitaco or something???? Give this frame the engine it deserves!!!!

That's the plan mate, not gonna go cheap on it.

Can't wait to see what you do with it mate it's gonna be unreal

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back