Brendo's BBR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great with the yoshi can, I imagine there is going to have to be some cutting & shutting to get it to fit up correctly but I have seen your other pipes so I am sure you'll be fine..

Yeah I'll make it fit somehow, gonna chop and fit the lxr with the FMF 4.1 off the vert now as the yoshi suits this bike more.

mumu8apy.jpg

Whats with those bars?

What about them, 10" bro little bike taller bars.
What's with your bars haha with how many risers you runnin lol
They feel good but if they end up being to tall I'll swap or cut the risers down no biggie.

Cheers mate, graphics arnt done yet that's just a tester to see how it looks, I'm gonna get my hands on a new set of UFO plastics then do the final kit.
I think the pic is making them bars look like sky scrapers they're not as tall as they look trust me.

Mmm, nice, should look sweet! So your going to run those graphics with your new plastics? or make up a new kit?

Last edited:
What about them, 10" bro little bike taller bars.
What's with your bars haha with how many risers you runnin lol
They feel good but if they end up being to tall I'll swap or cut the risers down no biggie.

Fair call, I'm a spaz. Was thinkin she was a 12" setup. I'll cram back in my box now... P.s if you need higher bars I got a set of risers :p

Fair call, I'm a spaz. Was thinkin she was a 12" setup. I'll cram back in my box now... P.s if you need higher bars I got a set of risers :p

Bahaha big box, you reckon you can spare a set haha all good lad, they might still be to tall yet but they were cheap so thought I'd grab em anyways.

Latest posts

Back