Brendo's BBR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll see bro, hopefully work together with all the mini groups to promote and grow together.

Have you finished cleaning up the frame? I think the bars look about right, well for me anyway, I always end up coping a handle bar to the knees..

Na not completely finished yet just gotta do the brake pedal and a few other things.
The bars feel good I lowered them about a inch and a half maybe. Some bolts are missing so will have to go to the local bolt shop and match some up.

Ah nice, it's come out great.. I ended up replacing all of the bolts will I had them loose.

I think the bars look about right, well for me anyway.

Lol I always thought they looked good, it's just a couple of people made mention of it on here and facey and he kinda went a little super Saiyan, and I thought it was funny! :)

I reckon you two, Wogtaz and Bean should all throw your bikes into a special elite version of FOTM. Just sayin?

Lol I always thought they looked good, it's just a couple of people made mention of it on here and facey and he kinda went a little super Saiyan, and I thought it was funny! :)

I reckon you two, Wogtaz and Bean should all throw your bikes into a special elite version of FOTM. Just sayin?

Super saiyan geez mate if that was super saiyan I'd hate to see when I'm actually ticked of haha that was like hello kitty or powder puff girls.
I'm not up for the comp I'd come dead last haha.

Not much has happened to this because I've been super busy and cash less, but here it is with a new kit to flash it up haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back