Brendo's BBR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting some nice parts should have all my stuff in a couple of weeks.

u2yzahu6.jpg

Last edited:
does the Galfer rotor above mean different hub/rim combo is coming too ?
expensive taste !!

Roy boy is one dedicated mini brother lol.
When I saw Gerro's ti pipe I just had to get one for myself and treat it.
Here's my attempt from this arvo.

2epa4yne.jpg

u7evu8u3.jpg

Looks mint like that the question is will it stay that way ? What was involved in treating it ?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Looks mint like that the question is will it stay that way ? What was involved in treating it ?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Nope won't stay that way brother, give it a few rides and reckon it won't look anything like it does now lol.
Just use a blowtorch to heat it up and get coloring but only works with a ti pipe.

Nothing really to update ya's with.
I've got a awesome new wheel set coming from the states and still trying to find time to finish it.

yja2u2a9.jpg

^^ thought so! (see post #124)
new version of the Sinister 50's sticker kit too ?

^^ thought so! (see post #124)
new version of the Sinister 50's sticker kit too ?

Na mate I got the galfer and fitted to the bbr hub and could run a twin piston setup like Woggy but this wheel set was to good to pass up. Now have to sell the galfer I just bought lol.
You can see in this pic that it was on.
pu5apaju.jpg

Got my new wheel set from the states all hooked up. Front is a Excel rim with Buchanan spokes and Talon kx65 hub & the rear is a Faba rim with Buchanan spokes and anodized bbr hub.

y3ehupyr.jpg

9eda8ane.jpg

yqy8enys.jpg

de8uhype.jpg

Haven't updated for awhile, I'm off work for the week so going to make another carbon tank cover for this bad boy cause I can't find one anywhere & yes another kit trying out some holo chrome for something different.

heduguga.jpg
ebyturyz.jpg
9ebe6uzy.jpg

a9y2abyj.jpg

Last edited:
very nice Brendo !

should that be Holo Chrome ↑↑

i wish i had 1/4 of all the sticker kits you've taken off and thrown away !! lol

Hey Brendo, are they pitsterpro motard rims? As always you bike builds are Insane!! Looks so sick!

they look like the old Motard50s rims, don't think they are available anymore ?

Hey Brendo, are they pitsterpro motard rims? As always you bike builds are Insane!! Looks so sick!

Yeah na there not pitster wheels mate they are like Craig said Motard50 billet wheels made in the states, can't get them any more. I got them from the man Bean the other day. I'm in the middle of getting a brake setup from Gerro and some rotors, want to make it a setup I can just bolt on and off really easily.
zyze7eny.jpg

I just got a set of the pitster pro ones and the look quite similar. what tires are you running on this? such a sick bike!!!

Latest posts

Back