Brendo's stupid plan

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Well this is what happens when I get to finish work early.
I get home and see the 88 engine sitting there and think I really should do something with that, nek minnit the pushies chopped up and I've figured out that this might just work.
If anyone's done this or seen this done before please share. Damn I hope I can get this to work haha it will be sick if it does, also thinking if it does work to maybe put some stunt pegs and training wheels for drifting oh and just for Timeeh some spokey dokeys.

ga5e2a4y.jpg

a2aqu5uz.jpg

haha that would be Sick i've only seen it done on a mtb im pretty sure you can buy a kit for the mtb one
ku-bigpic.jpg

^seen that one before but was a 50 for jermey mcgrath i think.

that would be fun brendan. ive got a bike that people have put a 250 engine in not sure what they did but the bikes a chopper style with a massive rear wheel and alot of room for an engine

this guy built one
[video=youtube;vWVfDpDbwyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWVfDpDbwyM[/video]

heres a link to the website http://www.motopeds.com/

they look alright id buy one if i had money to waste lol

hahahah holy ****. Man you got way too much time on ya hands, but I'm lovin the idea. Get ready to tear that back wheel to bits!

Atleast with mine i can claim its legal
8588-brendos-stupid-plan-img_0294%5B1%5D.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0294[1].JPG
    IMG_0294[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
haha that would be Sick i've only seen it done on a mtb im pretty sure you can buy a kit for the mtb one
ku-bigpic.jpg
Thats not really a mountain bike though, its got a crf 50 frame with a longer swing arm and forks with mountain bike wheels, not that there's anything wrong with that though.
I like the idea brendo,and I'm sure you could top it off with a dual exhaust :) lol.

i don't mind the look,
but it will struggle to turn with those back wheels like timeeh said, expecially on the bitumen
my sons dune buggy slows down a fair bit when turning slowly on the hard stuff, and that only has 7" wide off road tyres.

Latest posts

Back