Brendo's stupid plan

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Craig I reckon it's gonna take about a 20 meter turning circle with them 18s on it but its just for ****s and giggles really, that's why I'm doing the dual setup so I can run go kart tyres on it, slip PVC pipe over the wheels and turn it into a slider. I might not even need PVC to slide it running a yx160 but for the longevity of the rubber I think I will, there's a plumbing shop next door so ill make use of that.
Ill be starting it in the next few weeks when I've got a bit more time and money, I've got everything figured out but just need the parts and time, hardest thing is finding some cheap go kart wheels.
I'm also leaving it so that it can be all put back together as a bike if I want.
Does anyone have any rear go kart wheels they want to let go off?

Is there some sort of small diff assembly that you could use? Like from a dune buggy or something? That way you could get a much tighter turning circle

Yeah mate don't worry that's just a mock up the thing will be getting shortened up and the way I'm doing it is actually easier and more adjustable for different setups then trying to adapt a quad rear.

Latest posts

Back