Brisbane Ride Day - Kenilworth Mx Park.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Next ride day.

Dates to be announced .

This is probably less of a drive for most people , and is a pretty good place to go , tracks are abit more mini friendly then the big bike tracks at blackduck.

Let us no what dates you would all like .
Over chrissy and new years would be good , but alot of people would most probably have plans so early in the new year sounds alright.

There is no camping at the site , but there is a few hundred metres down the road at the showgrounds . Would still be alright , only a minute drive in the morning rather then a couple hours from brissy.

Trying to work on a flyer thing , but yer.

From memory its only like $30 for the days ride , and no long silly forms to fill out etc so is pretty good.

Let us no what you all think.

Cheers.
parklands-3.jpg

Last edited:
well im guessing the 1st/2nd of January will be out for most people so what about the following weekend 8th and 9th?

but other wise, any date is good for me too...

Saturday or Sunday ? im about to put up a half assed flyer for sunday. the 9th - jan.

lol woggy you beat me to it, i had a flyer made up last night i just had to upload it..

but one more thing that may be a problem..

i didnt want to mention this as the date i cant be 100% sure of but basically i got told that the blokes world weekend is on the 8th/9th of January....

Dready, can you confirm any more of this?????

:( i dont want to miss any of these 2 events lol

Well dammnn.
If anyone down GoldCoast way is looking at going with a spare seat & spot on the trailer I'll be more then happy to split fuel costs ect...
I'm really keen to get on to a track day since I missed the black duck ride

..I drive an rx7 and there's no way no how a bike could fit in there at all haha

i only live just up the road too but the tracks dont really look much fun for stocka's so i might have to give it a miss i think. if only these places accomodated for minibikes a bit more hey...

i live in eumundi and go to this place all the time. heaps of jumps and the track are perfect for midsize bikes,i cant wait i just hope it stops raining soon they have been closed for a bit with all the rain we have had.

i only live just up the road too but the tracks dont really look much fun for stocka's so i might have to give it a miss i think. if only these places accomodated for minibikes a bit more hey...

I'm riding a stocker man come down

Latest posts

Back