broadmeadows mx track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomik250

Reaction score
seen on there website, must have ambo cover..
do they check when u rock up, i know i should have it anyway but im a tight ass..

Actually no you don't. You sign a declaration that you have it but they don't ask to see a card or anything.

It's only $60 a year anyway.

Yeah they ask you but you can just say yes without actually having to prove it.

Just don't crash or take the big doubles down the back on the big bike track. ;)

Last edited:
with broady i have a motovert 150cc. I would have to ride on the intermediate track wouldn't i?

nick, you ride the intermidiate track, kids track if not being used and you can also get on the big bike track towards the end of the day when most big bikes have finished (not rec. for beginners)

Yeah they ask you but you can just say yes without actually having to prove it.

Just don't crash or take the big doubles down the back on the big bike track. ;)

You cant just say "dont crash" something unexpected may happen...saftey is the best way to go! you dont wanna be in a hospital for a few days!

if you don't have ambo cover its like $3000 minimum to be taken to the hospital so heaps more $$$ if you're like dying! I wouldn't ride without it at tracks or anywhere. For only $60 bucks a year you can't go wrong with it.

yep if you're ever injured and need an ambo without cover you'll wish they just left you there to die.

You cant just say "dont crash" something unexpected may happen...saftey is the best way to go! you dont wanna be in a hospital for a few days!

Is was a joke. It's entirely up to him whether he has it or not. Everyone know's what could happen but if he chooses to ride uncovered but who cares!! I sure as hell don't.

Hey any of you guys at Broady on Sunday?? We went down for a ride, it was sick fun even with all the dust. Got talking with Al the owner and we are looking into getting some racing going on the intermidiate track on Friday nights till dark..(this is so we can run in our own space with spectators and no other bikes riding) He will clean up the track and bring in somemore dirt for us. I want to get everyones opinion on the best track to use, the intermediate or the kids/pee wee track with new dirt and a freshen up. Let me know who would ride Friday nights and your opinions.. cheers Greg

Where do you guys get your Ambulance Cover for $60???

Thinking I should get it for my own safety haha!

Cheers

Hey any of you guys at Broady on Sunday?? We went down for a ride, it was sick fun even with all the dust. Got talking with Al the owner and we are looking into getting some racing going on the intermidiate track on Friday nights till dark..(this is so we can run in our own space with spectators and no other bikes riding) He will clean up the track and bring in somemore dirt for us. I want to get everyones opinion on the best track to use, the intermediate or the kids/pee wee track with new dirt and a freshen up. Let me know who would ride Friday nights and your opinions.. cheers Greg

Hey Greg,

I have ridden both tracks before on a 50 and the vert. I believe that the Intermediate track would be far more suitable for midsize racing. It definately needs a bit of work. As you know the surface can be quite hard so some additional dirt would help a lot. I really like the track. Good layout. All jumps are clearable on mini's. The last ski jump may be a little high for minis as the landing can be harsh but apart from that I t/hink it would be great. Friday night racing would be AWESOME!! Great idea. Hope you can sort something out with the owners.

Latest posts

Back