broadmeadows MX track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went for a ride at broady on sat was awsome pretty much had the track to my self the whole time. there are some pretty good riders out there on the big track can't wait to get a big bike

it was awsome few lil puddles about i would love to ride there when its muddy sliding around everywhere. whats your bike look like ill say g'day if i see you out there one day

here's a pic of it
bikes155.jpg

and i have fox 360 explosion gear:D

hey if my mate gets her new bike this weekend then i reckon next week the 12th of dec all the girls should come meet up with us in broady! I will probabaly be with 2 other chicks on minis and a bloke on a big honda 450 and if my bf gets the balls he'll come. be a totally pinked out braaap, 2 pitpros (one red pitpro sticker kit, one monster LOL) and this total poor red thing thats unbranded and i have never seen move so i dunno if it will be moving that weekend haha.

Sounds good Rach, let me know if its a def go ahead by friday or something so i can get devs to come too !!!! girls ride day at broady sounds awesome!!! we should make an offical post announcement or something...see how many chicks we can get to come....

I know a couple of gals on big bikes too ill see if they wanna come too ;P

hey im going away now this weekend :( and then next weekend is my bf's birthday and then after that its xmas n new years. Gayy. unless we go on a Wednesday I'm not gonna be able to do an all girls ride till jan!! ergh. i might be able to get out of the bf's birthday if i just start a fight LOL.. so would the 18th or 19th work for u?? lol

Buzz Bikes have organised a ride day on the 20th of Dec at Broady. You going to that ?? If so we should organise the chicks then....see if we can get more numbers over the boys ???

yesss all sweet 20th sounds good. im telling work. :) awesome

i did go but there was hardly any pitbikes there
i saw the buzz bikes guys

and rach were you at broadmedows yesturday
if so i was on a loud sobe motovert

Last edited:
Yeah I saw you there motovert, I was on a pink and black bike I don't think you could of missed it there was nothing else like it there buahah. I had pink and black and white fox gear on... meh I felt retarded there coz i can't ride those tight corners well. I didn't come till late like 2-3. You were just sitting at the table near the track entrance the hole time I was there.

Yeah I saw you there motovert, I was on a pink and black bike I don't think you could of missed it there was nothing else like it there buahah. I had pink and black and white fox gear on... meh I felt retarded there coz i can't ride those tight corners well. I didn't come till late like 2-3. You were just sitting at the table near the track entrance the hole time I was there.

yeah i rember you
it was hard it see from the dust that the 450s made on the big track but it was fun
there was alot of people watching the pitbikes racing the big bikes
some people came up to me and asked about the bike to

Latest posts

Back