brothers rx7 series 1

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foolsp33d it aint a povo one he got it for 3000 and he only got it because they are getting rare like sum1 said and hes always loved rotarys and he wants to do 1 up so here it is and hes 4th year mechanic apprentiship so he loves fiddiling around with it

might want to read my last post again there mate.. i didnt call it POVO.. i said it was a POVO PACK.. being its got wind up/down windows....but I did say they were getting pretty rare... :rolleyes:

awww.. i wana rota! :( R100 or a s2/7 :(

(did the series 3/7's come factory with a sunroof??)

Both S2-S3 RX7s that were aus delivered had the option of an electric sunroof. My red RX7 came with one which was handy but if your super tall i would try to find one with out a sun roof as it robs you of about an inch of interior head room

rotarys can suck it, i have had 2 series 3's and they were nothing but problems

Pittin would you sell my bro cant find any so far and i really want him to get this colour its soooooo gooooood .lol isnt it called morpheus purple of sumthing??

If he is willing to fork out 600 no probs lol, Paint aint cheap.

lol kk ill ask but would that be enuf for the whole car??

you will want more than 4L to paint a whole car. i bought 8L and almost used it all. Depends on how good you want it to come out put i layed 3 layers of colour and then did 2 clear coats (and obviously primer first:p )

Havent really got much to paint on an rx7 but, if it where a commo or falcon youd need much more.

4 litres of 2 pack should be enough to paint a fleet of them but I would think that that color would be clear over base.

^^^^ dont know about a fleet:eek: .

4L thinned out will paint a whole RX7 but if your paint all the engine bay, door jams, floors and the interior of the hatch area then you will find paint runs out quick;)

If your doing a dodgy paint job and just painting the pannels as they sit on the car with out doing the bay, door jams, boot etc then 4L will cover it fine:cool:

Latest posts

Back