BSE 160cc Bigwheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer

Reaction score
G'Day

Names Dan and im from the sunny coast "new member". Havent read anything about the BSE 160cc on here so thought i would post up.

First impression of the bike is that the quallity is awsome! having owned a kwaka 250cc 2 stroke 2003 model i could almost compare the build quallity "which suprised me" for a cheap bike, i paid about $1,300 with a helmet and new DC sticker pack.

Funny thing is i enjoy riding this bike more than my KX250 stroker as i can ride this bike and be in control with great power instead of just holding on hoping not to be thrown off the back lol.

Good points.................................

Build quallity

Frame strength, think it uses a copy of the KLX 110 frame by kawasaki

Motor hammers!!!!!! does about a $1.10 and hits it at no time at all...

Great size with the 17 front and 14 rear, really easy to ride and can have her off tap allmost all the time without it trying to kill you.

and the important part Looks awsome!!

Bad points.......................................
Suspension, i am about 5,8 or so and come in at about 90kg and find the suspension needs to be way stiffer, havent played with it yet but i have been told to run heavier oil up front and adjust the rear suspension "comes with adjustable shocky in rear"

Tires seem to be a low quallity.

What i will be doing to bring it up to spec..........................

Change tires/Tubes to quallity items
Replace the spring in the rear to a 1000lb item
Replace front forks "if the thicker oil does not work"
Install pro taper hangers
tWIN ZORST
Here are some shots of the toy

When i first got her and she had the metal mulisha pink stickers "not a good enough rider to have pink on it and get away with it lol"
c0baa405.jpg

With the new DC sticker pack.... LOOKS SICK!
b05603c3.jpg

Some action shots
ac2b4143.jpg

a0a9201c.jpg

b2165535.jpg

Last edited:
Good review dude, and nice 4b you have, must of been a mission to get her up on there lol...

Welcome to the forum also.

Sounds good mate.. but please don't go double exhaust... its just extra baggage, if your looking for more performance go an oko carb

anyways nice review

Carlton

cheers guys, yeah was a bitch... i dont have a ramp yet so had to lift her up. Not too keen to do that again, neither is my back.

So the double zorst makes no differance in power? i may have to look into the oko carb you mentioned. Allways keen to take good advice, but you must admit they look the biz :)

nice review mate...

bike looks very familiar lol.. i do part time work for small wheel deals and actually only just finished getting that bike ready for you to pick up that day..

SWD has carbs and upgrades for you if you ever need them..

Lol sweet as man, are you the young fella that was sitting out front?

Ya did a good job on the bike, only locktighted a few nuts and bolts, the rest was nice and tight. Will be coming back to get some upgrades no doubt.

This thing is off tap!! And will reccomend ya shop to my mates.

nah mate id already left by then.. my guess was it was darren who is also a member on here..

good to hear you like it too mate...

All gd Sean, might see ya there some time.

Thanks Jennings, ya got to have toys ey lol. The trucks gunna be in the next 4wd action mag as a feature, looking forward to that mag lol

Latest posts

Back