Buddie got new toys...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

140_addict

Reaction score
So the other day when i was riding and i blew out my tire with the 140.... my buddie gets home and well.... goes nuts ordering parts LOL

he picked up a GPX 140, 26mm Flatslide (came with kit)

red Mid Pipe... supposed to be bigger bore and breathe better then the 125 pipe we have....

I'm just curious on what we should really check on, and what we should be prepared for before the parts arrive, and we rip apart his old bike and put it back together as a beast !

also ... we been considering making this really really old.....cr 70 back to new again and bring it back to life with the 125 he currently has !

any advice on the build before it happens would rock... thanks in advance guys ! =)

check what type of clutch cable you have got currently. Does it mount from the front of the right case or at the top, new one will be from the top and will require a different cable if your current motor mounts at the front.

only other thing that might be and issue is chain pitch size or spline size.

check what type of clutch cable you have got currently.

we did order him a top mount cable becasue it is bottom neutral and i figure he might need that...

he also got a rim lock becasue he saw me popping tires like i was in a water baloon fight.... i still need to order mine lol

just wondering how well his carby will be out of the box, amazingly mine was almost dead on and i havent touched mine yet ..... however i got a mikuni 24 or 26 not sure... my kit came from AHP... was the YX 140

he got this setup

GPX 140cc Engine fits Pit Bikes and other Minis - Engines - GPX Engines - GPX 140cc Engine fits Pit Bikes and other Minis - TBolt USA, LLC

supposedly came with OKO 26mm Flatty
and now that i look really hard at this site..... and this motor..... it dosent say OKO ANYWHERE !!! lol.....

well... maybe it wont be a pain to tune after all LOL

in the link it appears to come with a molkt carb. there not too bad and definitely better than the stock'er china carbs..

it also appears engine prices have bounced up a bit in the states...

Latest posts

Back