Building my own pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50sCraze

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just bought a CRF50 frame with a long stem which comes with a 225mm triple clamp, with 48mm top & bottom.

since i already got a fork clamp is there any website thats selling only the fork itself with a reasonable price?

will be posting picture of the frame and fork clamps once i got it so you guys have a better idea.

Cheers!

frankly havent thought of it yet, do you have any suggestion?

88 limited kit, in a crf50 motor thats what i run in my stocka, and i love it!!!

ill get ya a link, thats what i would go for if you can get ya hands on a crf50 motor

dude im in singapore, is there any website thats ship international?

if it is a china don't put a honda motor just wack a 125 lifan or somthing lol

i bought it on ebay, comes with a cnc subframe and craddle...not sure whether its china or not tho. and by the way which swingarm is a hoopstyle swingarm?

225mm headstem will be china...

dude it would be easier to post a link of the frame

think i know which it is tho...

It's crf ''style'' not a crf50 frame, with that u prob wanna put a 140-150 or so because your gunna wanna run 12-14's

great awesome thanks for the help guys, im absolutely new at doing this....by the the seller says it fits only hoopstyle swingarm which are those?

I'm pretty sure it takes this style swinga, look how high up the shock mount is on the frame
100-7-405.jpg

looks like a decent frame too by the way

Latest posts

Back