Building my own pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but that's real honda 50's.

china bikes are way cheaper, you could build a good one for about 2k

but that's real honda 50's.

china bikes are way cheaper, you could build a good one for about 2k
$2k if you do it cheaply, $3-$3.5k if you go with quality gear.. Even more if you use the real high end stuff..... Surprisingly, building a pitty from the ground up isnt a cheap exercise... Mine cost me a bit over $3,300 to build from the dirt up... and that was with a basement price motor (140 Lifan) and GPX forks/Fast-ace rear shock.. so if you went with DNM shock and a set of Marzocchi forks, you can add another few hundred to the total..
I'd be surprised if you could build anything other than a very basic mini for $2k now.. gone are the days of cheap ebay auctions, it's all "buy now"...
ok, another problems i'm facing where am i suppose to attach the footpeg to, the frame that i bought doesnt have any mounting on it?http://minibikeoutlet.com/images/products/detail_283_fast50sblackframe.jpg the frame that i bought is similar to this frame....

Pitbike footpegs bolt on seperately to a peg bracket, that in 99 out of 100 cases bolt to the bottom of the engine, and the frame if it's a half-cradle.. DHZ sell footpeg mounts at reasonable prices..

Latest posts

Back