building

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance you can take a pic or 2 ? not real sure what you mean...

I guess your talking about the the headstem/triple tree?
Do you have bearings?

Here,s a couple XR250R parts diagrams, (similar setup)
(F__06__)_STEERING_STEM_small.gif

(F__05__)_HANDLEBAR_small.gif

nah dont have any pics u know how the cup comes down onto the frame it doesnt sit over the frame it sits on it i have been working on it all night i may have found a salution around it (customizin lol)

if my idea doesnt work wil get pics i have to get bigger bearings and then i will let you know if it worked or not thanks man

hey hows it going, got any more parts ect?

Not sure if it's important to you, but I don't think it's a "start in any gear" engine....

oh well didnt really care but thanks any way man would be a added bonus though but yeah im more in interested in the extra 13cc's

oh ok thanks man as stated b4 was really interested in that

crazzy #1 said:
not a start in gear engine

Item: LTD EDITION 138CC PRO ALLOY MINI BIKE, 4 SPEED MANUAL (230019959010)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
dhzdirect is the seller.

gear pattern is N1234, but not start in any gear

^^^^^^
same engine in there bike

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...30019961409&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1
you sure that is not a start in any gear, i think you will find it has clutch on main shaft wich is start in any gear, i'm pretty sure all LIFAN 138's are start in any gear. I have one great motor and it starts in any gear, all you need to do is fit inner rotor kit and good cam and you have a weapon

cool man not really interested in the start in any gear thing but

Hey guys got my forks on today just need to get a thicker bearing for the bottom and ill be right i lost the 4 bolts that go in the side of the steam pissed off any way will put a pic up on sunday when my step dad and mum get back from holidays dont know how to up load from the camera cheers Dave

roost said:
you sure that is not a start in any gear, i think you will find it has clutch on main shaft wich is start in any gear, i'm pretty sure all LIFAN 138's are start in any gear. I have one great motor and it starts in any gear, all you need to do is fit inner rotor kit and good cam and you have a weapon
Nah dude thats defo not start in any gear u should be able to tell by where the clutch is mounted on casing

ok sweet man i dont know what sorta engine im getting yet proberly a lifan 125cc

wezza said:
Nah dude thats defo not start in any gear u should be able to tell by where the clutch is mounted on casing
sorry for the misleading info, you are correct i did not look at pics of engine , mine is mounted on top of casing . Mine goes hard, almost finished stage 2 of my build up will post some pics soon.

well there goes my build out tha window its all bout this engine now

Latest posts

Back