Bundy mini motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey58

Reaction score
hey,
Just leting everyone kno that bundy is holding an minimotad round this weekend the 20th. There will be 2 days of action on sat* there will be pratice and sunday there will be raceing

only thing is atm it should go ahead but we had so much rain up here latly we just waiting to see what it is like on them days.

Here an pic of track layout. hope to see u all there

bundytrack.jpg

bike transport still out of action so won't be able to get there. Get some good video for us will ya corey, I wanna see this bike of yours hammering around the track. Might finally get to see a pic or vid of it outside the shop....

Is it just me or are those tyres FRESH

Corey58 forget all the 'poor' pricks in here. You got one of the phattest bikes Ive seen.(big or small)
Few questions but.
Why two brembo calipers. surely one will be enough.
Where did you get the thingo?(ABS?) that splits the front brake line in two?(and what is it called.ABS?)
Is that an air filter for a head breather under back mudguard?
Is that a carbonfibre fuel tank or tank cover?
What is the bike in the background at 3mins 30 secs.(looks like a Gasgas)
Is the motor really only 2.2 hours old?
Has it been dynoed?
If not why not?
And finally why do you have Showa stickers on Marzocchi forks?

Last edited:
what are you on abot goat?
'poor pricks'. i wouldnt jump to conclusions so quick. or are you better then everyone? if so then i guess we can understand
and why are you having a go at them? they aren't having a go at him. eveyone is very impressed with this bike and want to see it in action.
and for pete sake some of your questions are so stupid.

Last edited:
what are you on abot goat?
"poor" people. i wouldnt jump to conclusions so quick. or are you better then everyone? if so then i guess we can all understand
and why are having a go at them? they havent had a go at him. eveyone is very impressed with this bike and want to see it in action.
and for pete sake some of your questions are so stupid.
Guess you dont need brains to be a moderator round here. Try retyping your lame comment so it makes sense.
Quote" if so then i guess we can all understand
and why are having a go at them? they havent had a go at him".End quote(what in english or Australian does that mean?)
"Poor" people was a joke.
Unless you've got $17000 to spend on a motovert Ill class myself and you as POOR.
In case you didnt know( I have a feeling that you dont know alot) G.O.A.T(happens to stand for greatest of all time) so yes I do think im better then everyone.
And why bring Pete into this?

Last edited:
lol @ squeeby

No question that bike is bloody good... although a little useless.... is there even a class u can race in? Probably make u race against full size motards lol and u would probably win haha

Guess you dont need brains to be a moderator round here. Try retyping your lame comment so it makes sense.
Quote" if so then i guess we can all understand
and why are having a go at them? they havent had a go at him".End quote(what in english or Australian does that mean?)
"Poor" people was a joke.
Unless you've got $17000 to spend on a motovert Ill class myself and you as POOR.
In case you didnt know( I have a feeling that you dont know alot) G.O.A.T(happens to stand for greatest of all time) so yes I do think im better then everyone.
And why bring Pete into this?

you dont need brains to be a moderator. you just dont need to be a cock head like you.
who cares if it didnt make sense anyway. i bet eveyone agrees with me.
using pete keeps it G-rated. but that doesnt matter anymore.
for the record i do have the 17 grand that i COULD spend on a motovert. but i have other hobbies and things to do.

by the way corey your bike looks even better in that video.
can see where all the love has been put :)

wow G.O.A.T what a way to start off your reply.
By some of your questions I guess your car / bike knowledge isn't all that great...
ABS is "Anti-lock Braking system" and you can read all about the basics of it Anti-lock braking system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The thing to split it into two lines I think you will find is simply a different banjo bolt designed for two lines instead of one.

If you were referring to me as one of the "poor" pricks in here then i suggest you wake up to yourself and get your hand off it.....
A lot of the people in here have different bikes and what not and IF they wanted could build a bike like that and throw that much cash at it, however while that bike is unreal (hell i'd love to ride it) misses the point of what mini motard / pitbikes mean to most of us.

I try push Corey to get some pics and vids because I would like to see the bike in action. Whats the point in having a bike that good and not riding it?

I dont agree with u Mr moderator.... Relax yuleh.... GOAT was being nice.. let me translate what he was saying.....

Corey58 forget all the 'poor' pricks in here. You got one of the phattest bikes Ive seen.

=

Dont worry about everyone slanging ur ride, it's probably because they dont have one as nice as that. I really like it.

Bloody power trip.... like security guards @ clubs. Pain in the necks.

now now kiddy's
your all wrong
all corey needs to do is put a set of dirt tyre's on that thing and get her out in the mud (in case you cant tell i'm being a sarcastic power trippen moderator)
grow up i expect more from all of you (bloody motard riders lol)

on a side note yes this video does do the bike alot of justice but and this is a big but where was tthe bike running???????????

another question i've got has your old man been dealing with andy at big 50 regarding tuning on that engine? if so i know alot more about it than i thought (wont go into details for ya)

let me know

Corey58 forget all the 'poor' pricks in here. You got one of the phattest bikes Ive seen.(big or small)
Few questions but.
Why two brembo calipers. surely one will be enough.
Where did you get the thingo?(ABS?) that splits the front brake line in two?(and what is it called.ABS?)
Is that an air filter for a head breather under back mudguard?
Is that a carbonfibre fuel tank or tank cover?
What is the bike in the background at 3mins 30 secs.(looks like a Gasgas)
Is the motor really only 2.2 hours old?
Has it been dynoed?
If not why not?
And finally why do you have Showa stickers on Marzocchi forks?

Yer one brembo would be but have u ever seen an pitbike wif 2?
ABS been answerd /for the 2 lines an bigger bolt used
the head has an breather it not an air filter more oil filter breather
it only tank cover
yes it only done 2.2hours soon to be more
no it havnt been dynoed no small enuf ones around here
and yes they are Showa stickers

now now kiddy's
your all wrong
all corey needs to do is put a set of dirt tyre's on that thing and get her out in the mud (in case you cant tell i'm being a sarcastic power trippen moderator)
grow up i expect more from all of you (bloody motard riders lol)

on a side note yes this video does do the bike alot of justice but and this is a big but where was tthe bike running???????????

another question i've got has your old man been dealing with andy at big 50 regarding tuning on that engine? if so i know alot more about it than i thought (wont go into details for ya)

let me know

yes andy was an help wif this motor.... He boared out the casers and helped with the sourcing of parts for it that wernt with all the kits, and like to thank him an lot. But not on the tuning side he did not help but he knows about the bike alot.

With the tuning side it is atm fairly stock wif slight carby tuning thats all.

But when it comes to that time my perant are good friends of the Peaty race team, leaders in drag racing top fuel bikes
Dan, Ken and Pete help us out heaps and do our ports and head work for us, and always have heaps of tips and things to try.

Last edited:
yeah seen the donk in the shop ages ago
and yer andy is a master of these thing its amazing the differance he can make to a bike
plus he's a good bloke that doesn't talk shit
which is rare in this industrie

yeah seen the donk in the shop ages ago
and yer andy is a master of these thing its amazing the differance he can make to a bike
plus he's a good bloke that doesn't talk shit
which is rare in this industrie

the 4value motor would have been the other one in australia not my one all the same kits but.
its owned buy motovert and it not build yet (still in boxers) in own shop now waiting to see what they want done wif it

'tis indeed a beautiful though somewhat excessively modified bike, particularly the twin Brembos with ABS (is it even set up?), but it's a shame that it has had VERY little use, or evidence of it, as it clearly has huge potential.

Last edited:
'tis indeed a beautiful though somewhat excessively modified bike, particularly the twin Brembos with ABS (is it even set up?), but it's a shame that it has had VERY little use, or evidence of it, as it clearly has huge potential.

Yer the brakes are setup and working and the ABS is even adjustable (7 difference setting)

but the main reason i havnt jst road it around my yard is because it is an full race motor wif limited life and hours and what the point waisting that time in my back yard??

But as i said when i am racing it i will get the vidoes for u guys...

Latest posts

Back