Bundy mini motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer in the 125cc class aslong as it 4stoke and flat motor u can race any think but i dont care it will beat 140's jst as easy:D

Down here the rules state it must be a 125cc chinese engine.. which is good, cause I dont wanna race against you lol

yer i normaly am one but when u get up at 5 and not long ago got home u get an bit on the tired side....

video bee up soon i cant do it myself i gotta get dad to do it for me he works tomoro so any time after 6ish it should be up

man i got to say but that bike jst hooks it the first rell time i use it but on the dirt an little and it soo powerfull ... must say but it was an bit hard learning an new bike an track all at the same time

the vidoe not the best but this is kinda what happens.... i started from like 2last ish and get an farly poor started then i jst ride my way up to 3 about to over take they then the vidoe ends it gose for an good 3min ish soo it not to bad overall

u should all like:)

it track footage but at the club they got an high deck bout 3/4 meter high so it not to bad

hahaha
what a way to start a race.......
bike looks to haul some arse, need to fire the camera person tho......

Latest posts

Back