Buying a new bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4speed

Reaction score
hey forum readers,

im buying my second dirt minibike as my first was stolen. -_-
I want a new bike preferably of eBay, but i dont want a chinese piece of shit that will brake in 2 weeks.
i was thinking a pitpro? "www.pitpro.com.au"
but im unsure, Any help please? :confused:

Pitpro bikes are pretty good, cheap bikes that are pretty good but if you want a piece of shit that wont brake in 2 weeks you should go an mso or something a little more expensive. Depending on your budget but MSO is great value for money!

try and get a crf50 they cost a bit more but you mite save more in the long run

true but if i buy a pitpro i could just put aftermarket parts on it could I ?
like through time.

get the pitpro 140.
the 140xr is abit hows it goin. ivehad mates with a few problems with the new style framing cracking on the welds.
the tubular frame on the 140 is great. i just purchased one.

if not the pitpro
go for the mso.
they have a great reputation. and are preety solid.
what i like doing when i get a new bike is replacing all bolts with high tensile ones for no snappages. so that should be something you should do.

sorry about the loss.
cunts stole my bike last year. i know how it feels.

good luck with your new purchase.
and make sure you dont rush into it, get something you really want.

Hey 4speed, fire us a PM or email if you're keen. We have 1 x 07 140S and a few Pro's left and we're doing VERY good prices on these two models ATM to move them along.

Cheers, Ken

Take Ken up on his offer.
When my first mso was flogged , I was on Holidays when I recieved a phone call from the mother saying your bike was stolen. Less than I think 24 -42 hours of it being stolen Mso had already organised another bike for me to pickup when I got back - A better one than my old one and Linda gave up her ride for me!

They also met me halfway for pickup

Hows that for customer service. If i was going to get an import it would be another mso. You dont get that service from pitpro.

Latest posts

Back