buying a puzey 125cc expert what do u think?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puzey125

Reaction score
hi guy i wanna buy a 125cc puzey expert what are they like herd some good things about em!! also wanting to no how to run em in? thanks guys

i sat on one at the motobike show in melbourne, south african design , (aparently) strong motor, who knows, i seen a 250cc go on eBay a few weeks back for $1200 i think i bid 800 on it to try and steal it but come out second best.

but the motovert r is an old model the this puzey is 2009 model

I own a puzey 125 expert and they are mint! I have owned a few cheapies and also a terra-moto and it craps on anything! they are strong, good design. I would rec to anyone!
although I would not buy for FX Racing as they are expensive and service is not soo good. If in Melb there is a few shops that sell them cheaper...

ok cool as thanks for that.. i will have to hunt around

for that price it f@#kin better be jumpable,
It has good suspension and is a mid to high end bike so it should fine on jumps

also how would i go about running it in? dropping the oil n that?

na i just bought 1 from a place in melb. getting delivered 2mrw..... yay

warm up the bike then drop the oil, use none synthetic,
don't rev the guts out of it for the first 2-3 tanks, make sure you use all rev ranges in all gears and use allot of engine braking (so don't use your brakes)....... don't ride like a granny but don't thrash it either

Latest posts

Back