Buythisdirtbike, EBAY Member, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain dust

Reaction score
Buythisdirtbike, EBAY Member, buyer beware...

Hi people, just a friendly word of advice about a particular Ebay member, Buythisdirtbike. This person is not perhaps the greatest person to buy parts from. I ordered and paid for some plastics from them nearly a month ago and they still havent arrived. They are now trying to say i havent paid for them which is rubbish. I have repeatedly emailled them the confirmation of payment also. Please consider your options before you purchase anything from them. Hopefully this saves someone else the run around im going through...

Check my update on page three...

Grant.

Last edited:
Shit man thats no good. I bought two bikes off them about six months ago and had no dramas at all. Can you file a complaint through ebay?

i to am having the same problem with a IRK kit, been 1.5 months still no parts!

That suks. i hate it wen people f*** you around! really angers me, who can u trust anymore

I just bought a shock off them 2 nights ago
hope it shows up

i was going to get some stuff off them i dont think i will now lol

I have bought a few things from them and have never had a problem. As I have Atomic and other sellers.
It pisses me off that ppl join a forum just to bag someone and stop them earning a living, Maybe you CAPTAIN DUST have screwed up somewhere along the way???
Just a thought.....

hey captain, check ya bank account online & see if they have debited you for the parts - if they haven't, you know where it has fallen down ;)

mayb he only orders a few things at a time with out telling people there could be a wait if the parts are on back order from china...lol

I suggest any1 wanting to buy off him read his negative feedback list first,

Last edited:
I've brought a few things off him. No drama. Parts where here in 3 business days.
Answered all my emails too.
Bottom line, you follow a sellers instructions you get the goods.

This topic needs to be stickied so other innocent people don't make the mistake from buying from this person.

it's only a small percentage of people that he rips off, un or intentonaly , who nows,
just be warned there is a chance you will pay & not get your parts!

Are you sure you put the cash in the right account ?

I once did a internet transfer to my cousins account for a snowboard, got a couple of number wrong. The money looked like it had left my account then 1 week later it had turned back up in my account.

I had put it into a wrong acc or an acc that hadnt existed.

Theres about 5 people in this thread saying they have had no trouble with this guy. And your the only one that is having trouble with only 1 post.

DId you make a complaint through ebay before posting here ? Or did you just sign up here to complain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back