Buythisdirtbike, EBAY Member, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did'nt you read? i too have had Good & bad dealings with this ebay member..

it's only a small percentage of his dealings that don't get there parts,

Last edited:
im sure all of the suppliers have had issues like this, its just you only ever hear the bad stories. maybe you fucked something up, didnt put the ebay number in the transfer if it was direct deposit or something... but its pretty poor on their part in not dealing with it....

but that said, these kinda threads are the sort of thing that can get a forum into legal trouble, and ultimately end up in a forum getting shut down

whats a IRK???? hahahaha
ive got a couple of things coming from this dude ay.....

Yeah well.... I have only eva had to lodge one dispute with a seller through ebay.....this prick! You won't get jack outa this @sshole.

update

Hey guys, wow, i didnt expect such a response. Firstly to clear a few things up. The money had gone through perfectly fine straight away. I dont like to shoot people down over the internet without justification either. I had opened a dispute through ebay before posting up on here also. I didnt just sign up to sledge a persons business either and im sorry if it appears that way. I really just wanted to air my thoughts/concerns to other people. After several more emails last night i finally got a response tonight and managed to sort out the situation quite simply. The seller said that for some reason the direct deposit had only just come through to them. In the end he did end up sorting it for me and was understanding of my frustrations. Im sure many people have had other good dealings with this person as well as bad. Like i say i just wanted to make people aware about this seller. So there you go guys, buyer beware hey...

Hey guys, wow, i didnt expect such a response. Firstly to clear a few things up. The money had gone through perfectly fine straight away. I dont like to shoot people down over the internet without justification either. I had opened a dispute through ebay before posting up on here also. I didnt just sign up to sledge a persons business either and im sorry if it appears that way. I really just wanted to air my thoughts/concerns to other people. After several more emails last night i finally got a response tonight and managed to sort out the situation quite simply. The seller said that for some reason the direct deposit had only just come through to them. In the end he did end up sorting it for me and was understanding of my frustrations. Im sure many people have had other good dealings with this person as well as bad. Like i say i just wanted to make people aware about this seller. So there you go guys, buyer beware hey...

I've bought 2 Fast Ace shocks , 2 IRK's , a carbon fibre plastics kit and several other parts off him - ALL on different occasions and had no problems ! I paid them all except one via internet transfer and copied , pasted and emailed him the deposit details along with the item descriptions and numbers and they went smoothly - but the over the counter direct bank deposit caused problems because the banks don't allow you to put enough info on the deposit slip and the seller doesn't know who paid what if there are several similar payments in his account ! I've had the same problem with several other Aussie sellers as well - over the counter direct bank deposit is risky and potentially problematic . Buythisdirtbike (Nigel) told me that most of his negatives are from impatient buyers who paid via over the counter bank deposit . You'd be better off paying via money order sent by registered post with a printout of your invoice - that way your money is trackable to an address and MUST be signed for so you have something concrete to show ebay - internet transfer details can also be emailed to ebay for a quick response from a slack seller . Paypal is the absolute best - we buy from all over the world on ebay and we've never failed to beat sellers with refund claims - just make sure you pay for rego'd or insured postage and get your claim started within the claim time limits - REGARDLESS of what BS the seller is telling you on shipping transit times - that way you can't lose . We've lost money via direct over the counter bank deposit in AUS and ebay wouldn't help . Having said that - IF every seller on ebay OZ was as prompt and efficient as Ken from DHZ who takes paypal , THEN ebay OZ would be a dream to buy off ! It's a "pay one day - receive the next day" situation with him most of the time - UNBELIEVABLE ! In most cases where there are problems , it pays to be patient and methodical with the seller , act professional and calm and they'll soon take care of your problems . IF not - lodge item not received and don't abuse them as it makes you look bad !!!!!! I've been buying on ebay for nearly 3 years and have never given or received negative feedback . I've maintained 100 % positive FB on over 550 items and it goes a long way as far as credibility is concerned in the event of any disputes .

I've bought 2 Fast Ace shocks , 2 IRK's , a carbon fibre plastics kit and several other parts off him - ALL on different occasions and had no problems ! I paid them all except one via internet transfer and copied , pasted and emailed him the deposit details along with the item descriptions and numbers and they went smoothly - but the over the counter direct bank deposit caused problems because the banks don't allow you to put enough info on the deposit slip and the seller doesn't know who paid what if there are several similar payments in his account ! I've had the same problem with several other Aussie sellers as well - over the counter direct bank deposit is risky and potentially problematic . Buythisdirtbike (Nigel) told me that most of his negatives are from impatient buyers who paid via over the counter bank deposit . You'd be better off paying via money order sent by registered post with a printout of your invoice - that way your money is trackable to an address and MUST be signed for so you have something concrete to show ebay - internet transfer details can also be emailed to ebay for a quick response from a slack seller . Paypal is the absolute best - we buy from all over the world on ebay and we've never failed to beat sellers with refund claims - just make sure you pay for rego'd or insured postage and get your claim started within the claim time limits - REGARDLESS of what BS the seller is telling you on shipping transit times - that way you can't lose . We've lost money via direct over the counter bank deposit in AUS and ebay wouldn't help . Having said that - IF every seller on ebay OZ was as prompt and efficient as Ken from DHZ who takes paypal , THEN ebay OZ would be a dream to buy off ! It's a "pay one day - receive the next day" situation with him most of the time - UNBELIEVABLE ! In most cases where there are problems , it pays to be patient and methodical with the seller , act professional and calm and they'll soon take care of your problems . IF not - lodge item not received and don't abuse them as it makes you look bad !!!!!! I've been buying on ebay for nearly 3 years and have never given or received negative feedback . I've maintained 100 % positive FB on over 550 items and it goes a long way as far as credibility is concerned in the event of any disputes .

I actually did pay via internet transfer and included both my ebay name and item number on the internet transfer. Once i had done this as well, i copied and pasted the transaction receipt and repeatedly emailled it to the people in question. I have had other transactions with both DHZ and Atomik and all was completely opposite to this transaction. Smooth, quick and good communication between both parties.

Thinking about the situation further, i originally posted up this topic last night and then the following day all of a sudden action is taken to resolve my situation from the seller. Hmmmmm, strange coincidence. Just so your aware as well im not going to give him negative feedback either. Its not going to be positive either but its not worth being a total prick about it. People will find out what he's really like and if you burn enough people word will get round.

I have purchased something from prob every bike and parts seller on ebay with varied results. eg: DHZ.. early last year I purchased and item from them, I got no emails for nearly 3 weeks, the next day my item arrived, I thought it was a very long time to deliver, when it did get here it was not the size stated in the items description.
So I had to send it back, they didn't have the size they said they had so I got a refund on my purchase, "a month after original auction finish time".
What did I do about it?? I left them positive feedback and thanked them for the refund and a week later I bought something else from them.
Why would I buy again after a not so smooth transaction. Because sometimes "SHIT HAPPENS"....
It is amazing how far a cool head and a few tactful emails helps.
DHZ are still 1 of my favorite sellers on ebay. luv ya work guys.

Atomic? I bought my first ebay bike from them and it arrived here 2 days after auction finished. great first experience.
The bike arrived with 2 flat tyres I rung them and they would not replace them with out me sending them the old tubes first, I wasn't about to spend $10 postage for tubes.
What I am getting at is everyone has good and bad experiences on ebay, sometimes ya gotta give the seller or buyer the benefit of the doubt.
And for the record I think that joining a forum to burn enough ppl as you put it Captain Dust is being a "prick about it"

Yes - love 'em or hate 'em , ebay sellers live in a cut throat world ! They give competition to the vendors and shops and in the process they are keeping prices down ! You can either accept the odd problem or losing a few bucks here and there thru ebay OR accept losing stacks EVERY single time you buy from the shops and vendors ! Where else are you going to buy a new in the box 140 engine with oil cooler for $340 delivered versus $500 to $600 from a vendor , or a new bike for $880 delivered ? I can remember not so long ago that you had to sit at the computer for months on end like a chook in a pen full of other chooks getting tossed bread crumbs , scuffling and fighting , trying to win a start in gear motor for under $500 or a Pit Pro bike with a poor frame for under $1050 to $1100 and inner rotor kits for under $430 AUD from the US or $129 AUD upwards on OZ ebay with the sellers using the Kitaco $280 US price as an example . Then along comes good ol' DHZ (the dolphin of the pitbike world) and makes everything good and affordable and safe to buy for all the kids trying to achieve their dream pitbike without getting taken by the sharks in the process !

Being impatient I paid $145 for one of my IRK's and $460 delivered for a Lifan "125" big valve motor (that is really only a 120) but I can't complain because at the time there was ONLY one seller of each of them - trickle feeding them once a week on ebay ! Work out what DHZ will sell you an IRK and Lifan 140 for now and you'll get my drift !

Yes - love 'em or hate 'em , ebay sellers live in a cut throat world ! They give competition to the vendors and shops and in the process they are keeping prices down ! You can either accept the odd problem or losing a few bucks here and there thru ebay OR accept losing stacks EVERY single time you buy from the shops and vendors ! Where else are you going to buy a new in the box 140 engine with oil cooler for $340 delivered versus $500 to $600 from a vendor , or a new bike for $880 delivered ? I can remember not so long ago that you had to sit at the computer for months on end like a chook in a pen full of other chooks getting tossed bread crumbs , scuffling and fighting , trying to win a start in gear motor for under $500 or a Pit Pro bike with a poor frame for under $1050 to $1100 and inner rotor kits for under $430 AUD from the US or $129 AUD upwards on OZ ebay with the sellers using the Kitaco $280 US price as an example . Then along comes good ol' DHZ (the dolphin of the pitbike world) and makes everything good and affordable and safe to buy for all the kids trying to achieve their dream pitbike without getting taken by the sharks in the process !

Being impatient I paid $145 for one of my IRK's and $460 delivered for a Lifan "125" big valve motor (that is really only a 120) but I can't complain because at the time there was ONLY one seller of each of them - trickle feeding them once a week on ebay ! Work out what DHZ will sell you an IRK and Lifan 140 for now and you'll get my drift !

My mate and I just bought some items from him not through ebay. He gave us a good deal for the Lifan 140 what is going into his bike replacing his crf50 with an 88 kit. He is paying $280 for the engine :cool:

i also bought of this buyer and did not receive my item and i payed the next day i won the item.

dont buy from this buyer

And for the record I think that joining a forum to burn enough ppl as you put it Captain Dust is being a "prick about it"[/QUOTE said:
Mate, i didnt join this forum just to sledge someone and their business or anyone for that matte! I have been a member for only a month but havent posted anything up as i havent had anything worth posting. I have however looked at this site and found it useful for the past 12 months, especailly when i was buying my first bike and even more so now im considering a new one. I know that i like to know of and be made aware of unscrupulous seller/s so that i can weigh up my options of who to buy from.

When i do have something else worth while i will post, im seriously only trying to help people out.

Grant.

captain dust, the guy is trying to mak a living here, how muhc did you pay, $30 - $40 ???? mi dad has been screwed for $20,000 so shut ur f***ing mouth about 40 bucks!!!!! u think u hav it bad, mi dad leased an office with $20,000 overdue money in bills, guess who had to pay those bills?????
the guy is trying to make a living, the only reson u joined this forum is cos u wonna bag this guy, remember he has to ship 100's of things daily & is under stress trying to keep up. naxt time don't buy off ebay, and if u do don't complain to us u tight-ass!!! 40 bucks!!!! LMFAO people on here hav been ripped for ver that MANY times, so shut ur f***ing mouth before i open a can of whoop-ass, lol

second that ,shut up all of you with your gay wining just send nigel from buythisdirt a personal contact info waver thing through ebay that normally gets ya instant contact with em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back