Buzz Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XR160R

Reaction score
G'day

Just looking over Buzz Bikes's bike prices on the net and let me tell you they are overpriced!!!

Its ridiculous some of the prices.

yep defiantly WAY overpriced, they're just as bad as motorbike city. But they seem to have a good rep so maybe the sites prices are outdated? I reckon if you went in there with cash you'd get a reasonable price, I just assume that due to their good reputation

yeah all the priceing on that web site haven't been touched in a couple of years and it's all inflated list prices anyway

when i went in there for new zorst and guards i walked out of there very happy with the marked price let alone the price paid so in reality it's no surprise to me that they have such a reputation... i'd be happy to add to it. :D
keep it up Buzz Bikes

i bought a pocket bike off them a long long time ago when they focused on pocket bikes. my only complaint is that they said they would deliver it that day, but they didnt deliver it till 3 days later. still no biggy, just sharing my experience

Props here for Buzz to. puchased forks from them a few months ago, and they were very helpful and had plenty of time for a chat. $ wise I cant complain, as they had what I wanted, when I wanted it, and within budget..

Id prefer to pay a few $ extra and get quality customer service than pay next to nothin and get no help.

Latest posts

Back